Chapter 6

Unedited

°°°•••...•••°°°•••...•••°°°•••...•••°°°•••...•••°°°•••.

I groaned and open my eyes. I came face to face with a cream colored ceiling. I sat up and look around and found Basti sleeping on the chair I thought I was sleeping at.

I studied him from where I'm sitting which is on his bed. Honestly, he looks cute- no wait scratch that, he looks hot.

I wonder why he doesn't have a girlfriend, when he is so good looking. I shake my head from these crazy thoughts. Who am kidding? I might even like him more than a friend, but I can't. It might ruin our friendship.

I stand up and stretch. I went outside his room and followed the way towards the kitchen.

I push the door and came face to face with Basti's mom, Darein. "Uhm... Uhm", I looked around, "Hi, Mrs. Ander- I mean Darein".

She smiled at me. "Hello, Kyline, how's the nap?" She asked while putting a frosting on a cupcake. I can see the smile tugging on her lips.

I felt my face heaten.

What.

The.

Actual.

Fudge.

I never blush. The only time I blush is when I'm under the sun for too long.

"Uh... It was alright, I'm sorry about that", I said quietly. "It's alright Kyline, I was just shock, my son doesn't bring girls here except the girls he hangs out with everyday", she explained. "Oh", I said.

"Basti told me that you were a bad girl?", I asked her. She laughed and she looked more pretty. I see where Basti got his looks, I see some similarities. "Yes, you can say that", she answered.

I prop my hand up on the counter and rest my chin on my palm. I sae her glance at me and smirk. "I see you're interested", she said with a chuckle.

I grinned. "Very", I said and she laugh. "Well, its a fun experience, I hated all the sluts, all the jocks, all those fake people", she said.

"Good to know you're not one of those sluts", I scoffed and she looked at me with a curious look.

I breathe out. " My mom was a slut during her high school life, no wait, scratch that, my mom is a slut during her high school life", I said with a frown on my face.

"Hmm, I see you have taken a dislike on your mom", she said while wiping her hands with a towel and sat down on the counter.

"My mom wanted me and my sister to be like her, all popular and in the cheerleader team", I said, "As you can see, I'm far from being a slut, but my sister, she's anothet story".

Darein laughed and I smiled. "I wish I had a mom like you", I blurted out and she smiled at me, "Basti is one hell of a lucky guy".

"Marry him and I will be your mom", she said causing my hand to slide from the counter and I bump my chin on the counter. I winced and rub my chin.

"Mom, really", Basti said while walking towards us, "But that was a priceless show" and looked at me with a smirk and I returned it with mine, but a glare instead of a smirk.

"Tsk", I scoffed at him and kick his shin. "Ugh", he groaned and bend down. I nodded in triumphant and Darein high-fived me.

"Wow mom, jeez, thanks for being on my side", Basti said while holding his shin.

"Girls", and shake his head.

"You got that right Sebastian", a new person joined us in the kitchen.

I turned around and I saw an older version of Sebastian, his father.

"And who is this beautiful girl?" He said and looked at me with a smile.

Basti finally stand up from the floor and walked beside me. "This is Kyline, my new bestfriend", he said and I rolled my eyes, "Kyline, this is my dad".

"Nice meeting you Mr. Anderson" I said with a smile of mine.

"Please call me Devine", he said and I nodded my head. "Ok, Devine", I said.

"Hmm... This is quite shocking, you never brought other girls here in the house", his dad said.

"She blackmailed me", Basti said. I stomp on his foot. "Ugh", he breathe out. I smirked. "That is soo not true", I said and I saw Devine with a smirk.

"Hey babe", Devine said and turn to his wife and kiss her on the lips. I bend down on Basti's height since he was back on the floor. "I totally ship your parents", I whisered to him with a genuine smile.

Basti turned his head and looked at me and then turned his gaze on his parents. He smirked. "Yeah, they are soo in love", he whisered back, "I'm not really a fan of their PDA, but since I saw a smile like that from you, worth it", he said and I pushed him and he chuckled.

"Come on", he whispered and grab my hand and dragged me out of the kitchen.

"Hmm, how about a late night swim?" Basti suggested with a mischievious look. I frowned and tried to grab my hand back from his hand, but he hold it tightly. "No", I said while shaking my head and tried to get my hand back.

"No"

"Yes", he said while pulling me closer.

"No", I yanked my hamd and run, bit he caught me and wrapped his arms on my waist and I screamed.

Last thing I know, he jumped on the pool with me and I was surrounded with water.

°°°•••...•••°°°•••...•••°°°•••...•••°°°•••...•••°°°•••
A/N

Hey guys! Sorry I took so long to update. I was just busy with school activities and I have dance practice, so I didn't had the chance to update.

Here's the chapter though.

~R.N