Chapter 10

"This is a dare, right Basti, come on stop joking around", I said with a nervous chuckled.

"This is not a dare and I'm serious, Kyline", Basti said seriously and I gulped.

"I-uh-uhm", I stutter.

Come on Ky, form some words, dammit

I ended the call.

I stared at my ceiling and blink.

Again.

And again.

My eyes widen.

Shxt I just hanged up on him. I'm dead. I'm dead.

I pressed the number again and it rang twice and he answered it.

"Wh-"

"Hey, sorry I forgot to say bye before I hanged up on you, so uh haha bye and uh goodnight?" I said, well more like a question and hanged up the phone. Again, may I add.

I closed my eyes and took a big deep breath and release it.

Basti likes me?

Likes me.

He likes me.

Well I'm not actually sure yet.

I groaned and closed my eyes tighter and try to take a nap when my phone rang again.

Can't a girl get her sleep!

I grab my phone and press it next to my ear.

"Yes", I said.

"Is this a family of Mr. Dylan Skye and Mrs. Ashley Skye?" The person on the line said.

I said Yes, didn't I.

"Yes, I'm their daughter", I answered. Who is this person and why the hell does he have my dad's phone?

"Who is this, may I ask?" I asked.

"This is Robert and I'm sad to say that your parents are involved in an accident and are sent to the hospital", the person said.

I froze. I drop the phone and stared at the ceiling, still not moving.

Parents.

Involved.

Accident.

Hospital.

I gasped and stand up as fast as I can, I almost made out with the floor. I grab my phone again and my wallet and run down the stairs. I snatch my keys on the way out and went to my car.

I took my phone and dialed Amber's number.

"What!" Amber spat.

"Shut the hell up and go look for a ride and go to the hospital, mom and dad got into an accident, now and hurry", I said and hang up.

I guess hanging up on people is my new habit.

I drove as fast as I can and made it to the hospital in no time.

I ran inside the hospital, I almost slip when I turned around in a corner, but I caught the wall.

I went to the reception desk. "Name", the lady said. "Dylan and Ashley Skye please", I said politely. You're a god damn lucky lady I didn't snap at you right now for being slow at typing.

"They are still inside the emergency room", she said. "What's their condition? Are they okay?" I asked quickly. "I'm sorry ma'am, but they are both in a critical condition and there are little chances of them making through it", she said and just that, my tears got out.