Chapter 5

Unedited

°°°•••...•••°°°•••...•••°°°•••...•••°°°•••...•••°°°•••..

"Admit it, you want me", Basti said while driving. "Tsk... Don't get your hopes up, Basti", I said while looking at the window.

Can't believe they are here. On the same place. But good thing we're not in the same school.

After what they did to me two years ago, I don't think I can hold myself any longer. Whoo! I can't wait for my fist to meet their 'beatiful' face that will turn into an 'ugly' face once I finish what I have always been dreaming to do since two years ago.

"How do you know Kent?" I asked him. I saw his hand tighten in the steering wheel. "He was my best friend", he gritted out, How about you?"

"Was my boyfriend and that girl with her was my best friend, but I caught them together doing the humpty dumpty", I said without any emotion in my voice.

"Didn't know you had a boyfriend", he said. "You didn't ask", I said, "How about you, do you or did you have a girlfriend?"

"Nah, I don't do relationships", he answered. "So you just do the humpty dumpty and then bye-bye?" I said. He chuckled. "Pretty much", he answered. I scrunch my nose. "Gross", I said and he laugh.

"I have a question for you", he said. "Go ahead", I said.

"Are you a virgin?" He asked and I raise my eyebrows. "Do I look like a virgin?" I asked.

"Yeah", he answered. "Well, I'm not", I said. "Really?" He said in surprise. "Really", I said. "With who?" He asked. "Someone from Australia", I said, "It was just a one night stand, so no biggie."

"O-kay", he said slowly.

We stop in front of a big gate. The gate opened and Basti went inside with the car. There was a big fountain in front of a mansion.

"Is this where you live?" I asked him. "Yup, pretty much" he answered.

He stop the car in front of the mansion and a man probably in his thirties went and take the key from Basti. "Come on", he said and put a hand in my back leading me inside.

"I know you're rich, but not this rich", I said and he chuckled.

"Mom?" He called in the house. "She's in the kitchen, sir, along with Ma'am Ariella", a lady in a maid uniform said. Basti nodded and continued to lead me in a door, probably the kitchen.

He pushed the door and we went inside. Yup, it's the kitchen alright. "Hey mom", Basti said and walk towards a beautiful lady.

"Seb! You're home", his mom said "And who's this beautiful girl you brought".

"Mom, this is Kyline, my new bestfriend, Kyline this is my mom and that's Jordi's mom, Aunt Ariella", Basti said and pointed at the other lady and boy she looks like Jordi except the eyes.

"Uhm... It is nice to meet you Mrs. Anderson and Mrs. Peterson", I said. "It is soo nice to meet you, too and please call me Darein", Darein said. "Call me Ariel", Jordi's mom said. I nodded my head and smile.

"So how do you like Hawaii so far?" Darein said. "It's alright, I'm planning to check out the beach this weekend", I answered. "Oh please do, the beach is very nice", Darein told me and smile and I return the smile.

"Where's dad?" Basti asked Darein. "Do you really have to ask me that?" Darein said. "Nope", Basti said with a grin.

"Come on", Basti said and lead me out of the kitchen, but not before waving at the two ladies.

He led me towards the stairs and we went inside a room. "Yours?" I asked him, seeing the room was painted black. "Yup", he said and sat down on his bed. I went towards his rolling chair and sat down.

I lean backward and stared at the cream colored ceiling. I closed my eyes, feeling exhausted.

I breathe out and got myself a little bit comfortable on the chair.

Last thing I know, darkness engulfted me.

~*~*

Sebastian's P.O.V (Just for this chapter)

I raised my head since it was so quiet and looked at Kyline. To be honest , I didn't know why I wanted to be best friends with her.

I stand up and walk towards her. I crouch down on her level and lean my head closer. I tuck her hair in her ear and studied her face. She had some freckles in her cheeks that only you can see it closer.

She's pretty. That's a fact. She's different, unique in a good way. She's quiet towards other people, but when she's with us, she's outspoken.

I carried her bridal style and lay her down on my bed. I slid my blanket all the way to her neck since she was shivering.

I kissed her forehead and walk towards the chair.

I smiled at the thought.

There's a chance I might like her more than a best friend. She made me laugh and smile. I know she's a keeper.

•••°°°•••...•••°°°•••...•••°°°•••...•••°°°•••...•••°°°..
A/N

Sorry it took me a long time to update, I was just busy with school and I had dance practice every afterschool, so please bear with me.

But here's a chapter. Hmmm... So what do you guys think about Sebastian's possibility of liking Kyline?

~ R.N