Chapter 13

"Will you be okay here?" Basti asked while sitting down next to me on my bed.

I nodded my head in reply.

It's been a week since I last talked, my voice hasn't come back yet, a week since my parent's funeral, a week since I've been to school, a week since I last came out of my room, a week since I've been sad and last but not the least, a week since Basti has confessed me his feelings.

The doctor said to keep drinking water and don't talk out loud too much.

I can't even talk, how the hell am I going to talk out loud too much, haha.

I grab my notebook and wrote, 'Basti, I've been in this room for a week, and you always ask me that question'.

"I'm just worried", he muttered quietly.

I sighed, well tried to sighed and close my eyes and lay down on my bed, face first.

"Want food?" He asked and I shook my head as an answer. I heard him sighed, "You haven't been eating that much for the past week".

I just shrug my shoulders.

"I hate seeing you like this", he said quietly and I felt the bed dip beside me.

I opened my eyes and look at him and he was laying down beside me while staring at me.

"I don't like this", I whispered quietly.
Basti's face was surprised when I whispered. "You can talk already?" He asked.

I shook my head. "I can only talk in a whisperes voice", I whispered again and he nodded his head.

"At least I can hear you talking", he said, "Come here".

He was holding out his arms and I moved closer to him and rest my head on top of his chest. He immediately wrap his arms around me.

He kissed my forehead and I shut my eyes closed and pushed my body closer to him.

I fell asleep in his arms.

The next day, I decided to go to school, I was feeling better. I told myself that my parents wouldn't want to see me like this.

Basti went home to change and picked me up after.

Basti's arm was draped over my shoulders once we entered the school.

We went towards our friends and a smile creeped into my lips.

"Hey bitch", Rea greeted me and grab me from Basti and pulled me into a hug.

I chuckled and hug her back, "Hey hoe".

"Jeez, you could have warn me before grabbing her away from me", Basti scoffed.

"Oh shut up, she was my friend first", Rea said, "And if I didn't bring her to our spot that day then you wouldn't have met her".

"More like drag me", I said playfully and Rea glared at me jokingly.

"Hush", Rea said and I laughed.

"Can I have her back now?", Basti said impatiently.

"Nope, my turn", Morisette said and pulled me into a hug, "Hey Elsa".

"Hi Sette", I said and hug her back.

Pretty much, Basti calls me Lin, Rea calls me bitch, Morisette calls me by my second name which is Elsa, Tominique and Chase calls me Kaye, and Jordi, well she just calls me by my name, Kyline.

"Ok my turn", Jordi said and hug me. I returned the hug, "Hey Jordi".

"Our turn", Tom and Chase said together and attacked me in a hug.

"Oh god", I breathe out.

They hugged me so tight. "If you guys still want your dicks to live then I suggest you let go of me now", I threatened them. But we all know that I was just joking.

They let go of me immediately and covered their thingy down there.

"Once a mean person always a mean person", Chase muttered, but I still heard him and I laughed.

"You are not touching this precious", Tom said and I raise my right foot and he ran towards Basti and hide behind him.

"You're so mean", Tom said and pouted.

"And this is why you return her to me as fast as you can", Basti said and hug me. I rolled my eyes and grin.

They are all a keeper.