Chapter 16

"We'll run where lights won't chase us, hide where love can save us, I will never let you go", I sang along to the music blaring my ears out and swayed my body with the beat of the song.

We all decided to go to a bar to have fun. So far, I only had two shot of drinks, Basti didn't drink much, Chase was completely wasted and has been dancing since, the others were just tipsy.

It was fun watching Chase try to dance with his drunken self, he would always trip and stumble. That boy, I swear.

"Let's go back to the others, sweetheart, come on", Basti whispered in my hear.

"What about Chase?" I asked him.

"Let the kid have his fun", Basti said and I chuckled and nodded my head.

Basti put his left arm on my waist and lead us to our table where the others are sitting down.

"And the lovebirds are back", Tom said jokingly and I rolled my eyes at that and took a seat beside Rea.

"Two more weeks before Graduation, and then Prom", Jordi said.

Right, I forgot about that. It's been two months since my parents died. Two months. That was fast

Ever since then, my siblings and I fixed our relationship siblings and we're closer than ever. I missed them. I missed how close we were and now we're all back together.

Last month, my brother introduced us to his fiance, Alaska, she was also joining the military.

Basti and I grew more closer and our relationship became stronger.

"I'll just go use the restroom", I said and stands up. "I wanna follow", Rea said amd stands up, too.

We manage to find our way in the restroom after being shove around by drunk people.

"Any guy caught your eye?" I asked Rea. Her cheeks started to grow a color. I smirk. "Who's the guy?" I asked her.

"I don't know him, I just saw him sitting down, drinking", Rea said. "Is he alone?" I asked and she nodded her head. "But he probably has a girlfriend, so nevermind", Rea added. "But probably he doesn't have", I said.

"Want me to introduce you to him?" I asked her and her eyes widen. "Uh no, it's fine, Ky", Rea said.

"Bullshit, I'll introduce you once we get out of this stinky restroom", I said after I finished doing another layer of my mascara.

We walked out of the restroom and the first thing that caught my eye is a girl shoving her tongue inside my boyfriend's mouth.

"Oh no she didn't", I growled lowly and Rea's eyebrows furrowed and follow my gaze and her eyes widen once she saw the sight.

She looked at my face, "Ky, I think you should calm down".

From where I'm standing, I can see Basti trying to pry her off of him, but she stayed like a leech.

"She did not just touch what's mine", I said angrily and made my way to them, "I'll introduce you to your guy later on, I just need to get this bitch off of my man".

"Don't be too hard on her", Rea said.

"Oh I will", I said.

I grab her shoulder and roughly pulled her away from Basti. Once she was pulled away from him, I punched her on the nose and she screamed, but it was muted by the loud song.

"You", I hissed at her and point my index finger, "Better get your hands off of my man, you understand?"

She lunged at me, but I step to the side, so she lunged herself at the floor instead. By now, a crowd started to form around us.