chapter 5

6 years later. With Naruto and Fuu
It was  was graduation day. Fuu woke up took a bath dressed up, then she woke Naruto up who did the same .

Naruto and Fuu cooked breakfast together eat washed the dishes and went to the academy.

              At the academy
Naruto and Fuu we're egaly waiting to be put in there respective teams, but also wearied.

What if I don't get to be in the same team with Fuu , what if they mistrit her. Naruto thought.

What if I am not in the same team as Naruto, and I don't have a friend in that team. What if the rest of his team mock him and beat him for being a demon lover.

               Time Skip
Team 7 consists of Naruto Uzumaki Nimakaze, Fuu, Shiro Ito, and there Sense will be Kishiro Alex. The teacher said.
Your Sensei will be coming soon.

Shiro is a white hair boy has a long coat (like shinos) and where's shade's.

Their sense has a scar on his right side of his face wheres . Shinobi sandles and a jonin vest.

Five minutes later  .Kishiro sensei came in and said me on the roof.

They all shushined to the roof.

Ok tell me your names, likes, dislikes, what you like doing and your dreams

Sensei can you please start first? Shiro asked.

Ok. My name is Kishiro Alex my likes are BBQ, walks , sleeping and training.
My dislikes are rapists pervert and thives.
What I like doing sleeping, eating and dinking sake.
I don't have any dreams.

You next old man
My name is Shiro Ito.
My likes my friends , walks , ramen and the park.
My dislikes are rapists,, perverts, rasists
I like walking , the Park and training.
My dream is to make some people suffer and make their lives a living hell.

Naruto and Fuu. Got mad thinking he was talking about them

You next Blondie.
My name is Naruto Uzumaki Nimakaze.
My likes are Fuu , BBQ , training and Fuu's cooking.
My dise likes are rapists ,perverts and people who don't know the difference between a scrool and a kunai.
I like training and spending time with Fuu.
My dream is to become a strong shinobi and to marry a certain someone.

Who is that person who has my Naruto's heart I will break them . Said Fuu mentally. With a killing intent leaking of her 

You next vegetable
Fuu had some killing intent liking of her.
My name is Fuu.
I like Naruto, , sleeping, walking and ramen.
I dislikes perverts, rapists and people who don't know the difference of a prison and a prisoner
I like spending time with Naruto, Naruto's food and the park.
My dream is to marry a certain someone and be a strong kunoichi

Man she already likes someone else. Naruto thought whith a mad expression.

They are clue Les thought there sensei.

Meet me at training ground ten. At exactly 8 AM  for a test .said Alex sensei.

We are just from doing one . They all said.

that test was to root out the weak ones. this test decides if you are ready to become Gennin out of all the graduates  there shall only be 9 Gennin squads . explained Alex sensei.

yes sensei . said team 7

Meet me at  traing ground 7 at 9 Am sharp.

Sorry for the late update.

Word count 553