Chapter 9

"PLEASE, JUST LEAVE ME ALONE." Suddenly, the Snowdrake stepped forward and pushed Papyrus back. He fell onto his back, but quickly got up. He tried to turn around and run, but the other monsters were blocking the way. "Whoa, whoa, whoa. Don't think you're going to escape that easily." Papyrus looked around. He was scared. Suddenly, Aaron pulled out a knife. "You know, I'm feeling rather angry today. It's nothing personal, but you know how it is down here. Sometimes you gotta kill someone just for the heck of it." Papyrus had fear in his eyes. The Ice Cap suddenly jumped behind Papyrus and held him down. Papyrus tried to wiggle lose, but he was still small, so they were able to easily overpower him.

"Come on, aren't you gonna fight back?" The female snowdrake teased. Papyrus was trying to hide how scared he was feeling. "I'M NOT GOING TO FIGHT ANY OF YOU." He spat out. The monsters all laughed. "Oh year, what about now?" Aaron said, as he grabbed the knife, and slid it across Papyrus's skull, cracking the bone over his eye. Papyrus screamed out in pain. The monsters all laughed. "Still wont fight, skeleton?" Papyrus shook his head no, eyes closed in pain.

The monsters were starting to get annoyed. "Come on, this is so boring if you don't even try to defend yourself." Papyrus formed the words, "I AM NOT. GOING. TO. FIGHT. YOU."

Suddenly, Woshua asked, "What about his brother?" The Ice Cap was still holding Papyrus down. Papyrus looked up. Aaron smiled, "Oh, right. His big brother. Heh, I heard the guy only has 1 hp. Heh, it would be easy to dust him, wouldn't it. What do you think, skeleton?" Papyrus started squirming. "NO! DON'T TOUCH MY BROTHER!" The monsters all started laughing. "Oh yeah, or what? It's not like anyone will stop us?"

Aaron stepped on Papyrus's arm, snapping it. Papyrus screamed out in pain. "We'll kill you, then we'll kill your weak brother." Papyrus looked up, tears falling down his face. "WHY DO YOU DO THIS? WE CAN BE FRIENDS IF YOU'D LIKE. YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE BAD." The monsters chuckled. "Oh, you're to innocent for this world. We simply do this because we can."

Papyrus's fists suddenly tightened. Aaron stepped on his skull. "Stay down, skeleton. We'll make this quick, then we'll go get your stupid bro." Aaron started putting pressure on Papyrus's skull, slowly cracking it more, when Papyrus's fists tightened. Suddenly, a bright orange line of light appeared over him, and Papyrus lost control.