Chapter 14

A group of people heard of Papyrus and what he did. They were a bunch of drunk adults who spent a majority of their time at Grillby's. "Ha, I'd do anything to see that little skeleton do his thing live." "Yeah, I wanna see some action from him." Another monster chimed in, "Yeah, but the little guy refuses to fight unless forced. We need to give him a reason to really let 'em have it. I wanna see his power at full potential!" 

Papyrus stayed home. He didn't really like going out anymore. People in the underground kept looking at him weird. It was scary outside, and it seemed like everyone had their eyes on him. Nevertheless, he  had some library books he needed to return. He made his way out.

Sans was simply sleeping at his sentry station, peacefully. He was rather worried about his brother, but he knew there was nothing that could really been done. He wished he was better at this older brother thing, but he literally had no idea what to do or how to help. He was dosing off, when suddenly, a few monsters showed up behind him. They put a bag over his head, and quickly tied his hands. "You're coming with us, to witness the ultimate show."

Sans sighed. "ugh, what is with you people. can't i just nap in peace for five minutes?" They shushed him. "If you know what's best for your brother, you wont fight us. Now come along." Upon mentioning Papyrus, Sans fell silent. Oh no, this couldn't be good. He let them pull him along. 

The monsters all walked over to the skelebros' house. There, they hid in the shadows and waited for Papyrus to leave. Sans sighed, unable to see because of the bag over his face "what are you guys doing?" They shushed him. "You'll see." There, suddenly Papyrus left his house, holding a book in his hand. It looked like he was making his way towards the library. "Perfect, he's all alone." They said. Sans felt really worried. "i'm warning ya, if you lay a hand on my bro, you're gonna have a real bad time."