27: Shayna Baszler and Toni Storm

Although you're afraid of what might happen to Rhea, you haven't come this far just to give up. Those answers from Shayna are just too important compared to a few bumps and bruises.

Bianca Belair is here too, and she taps Shayna on the shoulder and whispers something to her as she sees you walking towards them. Baszler turns around to face you, and Bianca walks away.

"Why are you he-"

You cut her off, growling, "You know exactly why I'm here."

"Nope. Kinda the whole reason I asked," she replies sarcastically. Why is she playing dumb? She has to know exactly why you're here, so why is she beating around the bush?

"Shayna, you either release my sextapes and attacked Taynara, or you have some idea of who did."

Shayna actually seems taken aback by this accusation, which is odd. You've already sniffed her out, so what's the point in acting? She says, "Whoa there, those are some pretty big accusations."

"You did it, didn't you?"

"Nope. Sabotage isn't my style," she says packing up her bag for the night. Confrontation has apparently ruined her mood to work out. How unfortunate.

"Then why were you harassing her?"

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Shayna barks, finally losing her temper. The idea that she's getting angry at you makes you start to think something's wrong.

"Jesus Christ, stop lying!"

"Okay look: As for Taynara, Jess told me that she might be in some trouble, so we tried to be nice about it. She wouldn't tell us what was going on, so we had to try and force it out of her. That's when you showed up and... I assume shortly after that was when the sextape was recorded?"

"Yup, so you can see where your name is getting thrown into the mix?"

"Yeah, but we didn't do it. It's not like we stuck around afterwards, either. You're acting as if I'm some big payoff, but I literally know nothing about your situation." For some reason, you believe her. The problem is, if she's telling the truth then you're back to square one for the third time. It's unbearable to think about.

"So you really don't know anything?" you ask, defeated.

"No," she says sadly, but then she gives you a small smile, "but I know someone who might."

"Who?"

"Toni Storm. She knows nearly everyone backstage. Maybe she'll be able to help figure your situation out. Do you know her?"

"Sure do. Long story," you say with a chuckle. Yeah you know her... every inch of her.

"She might still be awake, but we've got to hurry. That, and she might not be too happy to see me."

"Trust me, she's gonna be thrilled to see me," you reply, thinking not only about your date with her, but the morning after too. Nothing has ever managed to top that shower threesome with her and Alexa.

Shayna didn't drive herself to the gym, so the two of you hop in your car and drive over to Toni's house. On the way there, you just think. Today's been one hell of an adventure so far, and it's not even over yet.

You don't know where she lives, so Shayna had to guide you. The drive isn't long anyways, and before you know it you're pulling into Toni's driveway.

Shayna is the one who knocks on the door, and Toni opens it and greets Shayna with a cold smile.

"What are you doing here?" Toni asks bluntly.

"Got someone who wants to see you," Shayna replies, stepping aside to reveal none other than yourself. You step forward and Toni gives you an enormous hug, followed by a subtle kiss on the cheek.