6: Tegan Nox

Your life has been hectic lately, to say the least. You've been fucking girls left and right (with some drama on the side), and you now live with a roommate... who also happens to be one of the girls you've slept with. In need of a break from all of it, you call up one of your friends who's been working in NXT: Tegan Nox.

You pick her up at her house and take her to the docks down by the beach. The two of you are going on a boat trip and plan to stay out for a big chunk of the day.

A FEW HOURS LATER

You got back to the dock and decided to go to the bar and get some drinks, seeing as it was only 8:00. You weren't planning on getting drunk, but Tegan orders a shot of vodka right away.

"So (Y/N), how has WWE been for you?" she asks, and you debate on whether or not to be truthful. Should you really tell her what you've been up to for the past few weeks?

"It's been good, but chaotic. You?"

"Same. I got injured right away, so yeah..."

Tegan looks a little sad because of this, and you put your hand on her shoulder. She looks up at you, desperate for you to say something.

"Tegan, you're a great wrestler. You'll be in the title picture in no time once you're back," you say confidently. It seems like she doesn't believe you at first, but eventually accepts that you're not lying to her. Why would you lie to your best friend about something like this?

"I fuckin' hope so," she sighs, ordering another shot. It's not long before she's drunk, and you float away from her a little. Tegan always gets unreasonable when she drinks, so it's best to let her do her own thing. With a sigh, you cross the bar to the restroom.

Once you get back out, you're unable to find her anywhere. You swear under your breath as you exit the bar in search for her. A woman and a man are loudly arguing with each other around the corner, until she yelps in surprise. You advance towards the commotion, thinking that one of the voices you heard belongs to Tegan.

A man is speaking in an aggressive tone, "Time to suck, famous girl."

"Please no," she replies. Famous girl? The only female celebrity you're aware of that's anywhere near here is the woman you brought, and the one around the corner sounds a lot like her.

"I bought you a drink, and now you're going to suck me off to repay me."

"Please, n-" she gets cut off by what you assume is a kiss on the lips. You quickly round the corner and find the guy pressing Tegan into the wall and kissing her as he gropes her. She was frantically trying to break free.

"Hey you! Stop!" you yell, shoving him aside. Tegan is sobbing into her hands. The man looks like he either wants to fight or say something, but you feint a lunge at him and he darts off. You yell after him, "Pussy!"

"Thanks," Tegan whimpers, and you pull her into a deep hug. She buries her face in your shoulder and gathers herself for a few moments before pulling away.

"Next time, don't take drinks from strange dudes. 90% of the time, they're creepy assholes who just want to control drunk girls. The other 10% is dumbasses like me."

"I wouldn't mind if you controlled me..." Tegan leans in and kisses your lips. Well, fuck. There goes your sex-free evening. You never thought it would be your best friend who effs it up, though.

You press Tegan back into the wall and begin to make out with her, holding her hands against the wall above her head. She grinds against your cock, giving you a boner. You've seen her naked before, but only now do you wish you could see her naked again.