9: Becky Lynch

You head to the arena immediately after getting off the plane. There wasn't much else for you to do before the show, so you figured you could grab a quick bite to eat and find a decent spot to watch the night's events play out.

The beginning of the show is extremely boring. It was a match for the Tag Titles, but you've already seen Nakamura and Cesaro v.s. The New Day like five times. It's not getting more interesting as it goes on, that's for sure.

Finally, a match comes up that interests you: Becky Lynch v.s. Alexa Bliss for the Raw Women's Title. You're cheering for Alexa, of course, seeing as you're friends with her. The two of you have gotten closer over the past few weeks, even without all the fucking.

20 MINUTES LATER

Alexa stands tall (ignore the irony) with the Women's Championship in her hands. It was a very close call, but the Goddess pulled it off. If you're lucky, she's going to want to celebrate later...

You see Becky walk by looking very upset. She heads over to Seth, clearly seeking comfort from her boyfriend, but he shrugs her off as quickly as possible. You overheard something about beers with Roman.

Huh. You didn't know that the talent is allowed to drink before matches. Becky starts talking again, and he angrily replies. You don't know what either of them said, but Becky is clearly upset. Though you don't know her all that well, you follow her to her locker room to comfort her.

"Hey Becky, you alright?" you ask, entering the locker room. She's sobbing into her hands, and you sit down beside her.

"I know I'm a bitch sometimes," she says, sniffling, "But I just lost my title. I was hoping we could spend some time together, but of course he wants to spend time with Roman. I just want someone who cares about me..."

"Becks, there's loads of people you care about you."

"Clearly not Seth, and shouldn't he be the only one I really need? I hope he loses that precious fucking belt of his."

The two of you share a look, and before you know it, your lips are closing in. Just when it seems like you might share a passionate kiss, someone knocks on the door. You slide apart, and Lana enters.

"(Y/N), I need to speak to you," she states plainly, and you get up. With an apologetic look at Becky, you leave the room and ask Lana what she wants.

"The Universal Title match is next. Rusev took a different plane, which got stuck. He can't compete tonight. You're going to take is place."

"Okay, why me? I blew my shot."

"Because," she whispers, kissing you lightly, "I'm the reason you didn't win in the first place. We made a deal, didn't we?"

After giving Lana a quick kiss on the cheek, you sprint to your locker room to get ready. By the time you're situated and in the gorilla, your music has already been playing for a few seconds. You run out into the roaring crowd, staring at your competitor for the night: Seth Rollins.

You remember what Becky said back in the locker room and smile. Winning this match would mean a lot to all interested parties.

The match gets underway, and you have to admit: Seth's a really tough competitor. It's with great difficulty that you hit him with your finisher and pin him to win the Universal Championship.

After a short celebration in the ring, you head backstage with your newly earned title. Looks like it's not just Alexa who will be celebrating tonight. There are a lot of people waiting to congratulate you, with Becky among them. Seth walks past you slowly and over to Becky, but she runs past him to hug you.

"Thank you," she says, giving you a peck on the lips, "Come to my locker room in a few minutes..."

After about an hour, you finally break away from the crowd and run to Becky's locker. You feel awful about taking so long, but you couldn't get away.q She's dressed in a casual outfit and is situating her bag. She turns to you, livid.

"Oh, now you come. I've been waiting for nearly an hour!" she says angrily, turning away from you. You go over to her and place a hand on her shoulder. Becky turns back to you, and her expression slightly softens.

"I didn't mean to be late. There were so many things happening at once, it was impossible to get away. I've heard stories about the Becky Two Belts party."

"Okay?" she finally says, "Why should I stay? Give me one good reason."

You kiss her firmly on the lips, pulling her hips against yours. She gasps as you spank her ass. and she promptly shoves you away.

"Good enough, I guess," she sighs. You kiss her again, but this time she kisses back. Your tongues collide, but she dominates yours. Becky didn't come to mess around. She shoves you onto the couch, locks the door, and takes her shirt and bra off off.

Before you could say anything, Becky pulls off your pants and underwear and toys with your dick. She kisses the tip and continues to tease you as it hardens, and finally... she sucks your dick. You moan, taken aback by just how fucking good she is.

She continues to work your cock, making cute as she deep throats you. You grip the couch cushion tightly as your dick throbs, and you feel your load coming... Becky stops and grips your cock, pulling upwards, forcing you to stand. 

"What kind of person would I be to just let you cum after being late? You don't always get to have all the fun," she says, taking her pants off. She sits down on the couch like you were, and you take your shirt off. Slowly, you take her panties off. She's dripping wet.

You get on your knees and begin to please her pussy. You lick and finger her, making her moan softly. Finally, you enter your tongue into her vagina. You get more violent as you tongue fuck her, and she finally cums in your mouth. You move up and kiss her, letting her taste her own juices.

"Time to really get things started," you say, but clearly she has other ideas. Becky once again grabs your rod and essentially throws you into her spot. However, this time she lays you down.

"What did I say that was confusing? You're being punished for your tardiness," she replies aggressively, positioning herself above your erection. Becky drops on your dick, and you feel her ass stretch around you. It feels good and bad at the same time.

She begins to ride you, smacking her ass against your hips every time she comes down. If this is her worst idea of a punishment, you can only imagine what a reward would be.

 "You're so much better than Seth," Becky says, stifling moans as she continues to ride you. Though you're sad you aren't her first, it's better to know that you're her favorite.

After a while, you feel your climax coming. You don't mention it, and finally, you erupt inside of her ass. This takes her by surprise, which is exactly what you were hoping for. As quick as lighting, you lay her down on the couch, take your dick out of her ass, and start pounding her pussy.

Her moans grow louder and louder as you go on. Since you've both already had orgasms, it's a lot harder to reach that point again. After another fifteen minutes of intense fucking, sweat drips from both of your bodies. You finally cum in her again, but she hasn't.

"I need to cum again too, you know," Becky says as you slow down, so you pick up the pace again. You go harder, deeper, and faster, and it's not long before her walls tighten around your member. With a loud moan of pleasure, Becky finally has her second orgasm.

You pull out and lay next to her, listening to the sounds of heavy breathing fill the room. You lazily make out with her as you regain your breath, and she looks at you with pure lust in her eyes.

"Wanna get a hotel room and have a few more rounds?" she asks quietly, and you nod. After getting your clothes back on, the two of you make your way out to your car. At the hotel, you both have lots of sex. It's dawn before you finally fall asleep with her in your arms.