15: Renee Michelle

You open the door... and it's Drake Maverick, of all people. Though utterly perplexed, you step aside and allow him to enter. He scans the room, and he and Renee lock eyes. Whoa, not cool.

"Hey, hon," he says glumly. Drake seems kind of depressed, but you can understand why. His wife left him and came here, and it's not difficult to guess what you and the girls have been up to.

"Ugh, hello Drake," Renee replies in an irritated manner, and Alexa pauses the movie. Becky turns her attention to the three of you, munching on her popcorn indifferently. Apparently, this is just as entertaining as the movie.

"Yeah... what're you doing here, Drake?" you ask, breaking the tension in the room. Renee makes her way over to you, and the three of you stand there in silence. She glares at him.

"When you left, I figured you went and got a hotel, and you'd be back within a day or two," Drake begins in the same saddened tone he used when he first arrived, "But then I heard you were staying here. Renee... I just want my wife back."

"Tough luck. I'm not going home with you."

"But Renee! It's your home! Our home!"

"I'm happy here; I'm not leaving."

They fall silent, and Alexa turns the movie back on. The girls probably feel like they're not helping the situation by staring, which is probably true. You'll probably need to interject here.

"Renee, what does Drake have to do for you to return home?" you ask subtly, attempting to be the voice of reason. Drake looks to you gratefully, but you're not paying attention. You're willing to help save their relationship, but that doesn't mean you're happy about it.

"I want you to treat me better. All you ever do is worry about the 24/7 Championship," Renee replies stiffly, but secretly... she looks glad that Drake is finally listening to her. It's probably the first time in a long time that he's actually done so. She continues, "And second, I want a real honeymoon."

"Deal. WWE just transferred me to NXT, so no more title. As for that honeymoon..." Drake trails off, and he grins. He kisses Renee on the cheek, and she turns to go pack her things. You stare at her ass as she rounds the corner into the hallway, but Drake is either oblivious or doesn't care.

"Sit down on the couch, I'm going to go help her pack," you say, and he does as he is told. Alexa, knowing full well where this might go, turns the volume up really loud. If anything happens in the room, Drake will be completely unaware.

As you enter Renee's room, you see her packing up her things slowly. She smiles weakly when she sees you. She stops what she's doing and kisses you deeply on the lips, letting you wrap your arms around her.

"What's the matter?" you ask softly, knowing the answer. It was known from day one that this was coming, but it hadn't seemed like a reality. Every moment was wasted, and now you're all out of time.

"I don't want to leave you."

"Then don't," you reply, peeling her shirt over her head. She lets it fall to the floor, but she is hesitant to go any further. It's one thing to have sex with someone when they've fallen out with their partner, but to fuck a woman while her husband (with whom she just made up) is in the house? Nah fam.

"He's my husband. I have to," Renee replies. You sit on the bed, and she sits in your lap. You don't go further, but the sexual tension in the air is thickening.

"What do you want, Renee?"

"I want to have one last night with you..." she says sadly, but turns to walk away. You grab her by the waist and force her down onto the bed. Renee looks up at you, her shock melting away into a grin.