21: Paige

It's been a few days since you saw the video of Io and you fucking. Many thoughts have run through your mind since then, one of them being the idea that they can't prove anything. How could anyone possibly prove that it's you in the video?

But somehow the internet did, leaving you waiting outside Vince's office back in WWE HQ. You're on the phone with Io, who doesn't have to come in just yet. They haven't proven that she's the other one in the video yet, seeing as she doesn't have a fucking trademark tattoo. Damn the bad luck, but at least she has a chance of getting away with it.

"Have you seen Vince yet?" Io asks, her voice full of worry. You inform her that you're still waiting outside of his office.

"I don't know what I'm gonna do. I fucking know he's brought me here to fire me," you reply under your breath, looking towards the office door. No one comes out.

"There's no way they'll fire you," Io says confidently, but she sounds like she's talking more to herself than you, "You're too big of a draw. Imagine the money he'd lose."

"It's fine. I deserve this for being so stupid."

"Don't you dare say that, (Y/N)! This is all my fault. I was the one who insisted that we have sex in that open of a space."

"Io..."

"Whatever happens, I'm here for you."

Stephanie opens the door, and you hang up the phone after a quick (nameless) goodbye. You stand up to face her with an icy stare.

"Listen, (Y/N)," she starts quietly, placing her hand on your arm. There's a softness about her that probably has to do with the kiss you shared all that time ago. It's crazy to think that you actually made out with Stephanie McMahon, but she continues, "I did everything I could for you. Keep a cool head in there."

"Thank you, Steph," you reply, trying not to let the heartbreak show in your voice. The sinking feeling in your gut isn't going away; Vince McMahon, this smoking hot woman's father, is about to send your career crashing down with a few simple words.

Stephanie looks down both ends of the hallway to make sure no one is around, then plants a wet kiss upon your lips. You embrace her without hesitation, knowing that this is probably going to be your last chance to do so.

"For luck," she insists, looking sadly into your eyes. God, you wish you could have just one night with her...

Stephanie walks away, leaving you all alone outside the boss's office. You enter nervously, surprised to be met by a smile. He motions to a chair in front of his desk, and you sit.

"I know this is going to suck, but there's no point in sugarcoating the situation: there's a sextape of you circulating the internet," Vince says harshly, making you feel incredibly guilty. You've betrayed the trust of the entire company by fucking Io on top of that parking garage. You make a silent vow to never return to Tokyo.

"I'm fired, then?"

"Technically you should be, and we should suspend that other girl until we know for sure whether or not it was her in the video. However, this is a special case. Both of you are huge draws for the company."

"So... I'm not fired?"

"No, but I'll have to strip you of the Universal Championship, and probably send you to NXT to kill your current push and maybe start a different one. Io will also be stripped of her title."

"What?! No!" Though you're glad to still be employed, the thought of losing your title is horrifying. Io losing hers also sucks.

"Yes, (Y/N). We can't have you two as faces of the company under the current circumstances. Actions have consequences."