14: Alexa Bliss and Ruby Riott

Once you reach the living room, you see that most of them are asleep. Sarah and Ruby are cuddling, lacking a layer or so of clothing. Becky is passed out by herself, if you don't count the beer bottles surrounding her. Tegan, Dakota, and Renee are missing, but to your surprise, Alexa is awake. She's making coffee in the middle of the night.

"Hi, baby," you say, coming up behind her, and she jumps nearly a foot into the air. It's a wonder she doesn't knock the coffee pot over. She slaps you on the arm, and you chuckle.

"I almost spilled my drink, you dick!"

"Yup," you reply, smiling, "So what did you girls do while I was with Liv?"

Alexa smirks before answering, "We all had some fun."

"Damn, wish I was there," you reply, and you're not lying. They're all really hot, and to have 7-8 (whether or not Liv is included) women all worshiping your cock? That shit's straight out of a porno.

"So do I," Alexa says, leaning in and giving you a quick kiss on the lips. She turns and places her coffee on the counter, and you remove her shirt. Alexa leans back into you, and you unclip her bra. Instead of letting it fall, she holds it to her chest.

"Have I ever told you just how fucking gorgeous you are?" you ask, and Alexa looks up at you. She rolls her eyes and steps away from you, still holding the bra up.

"If you want my gorgeous little body... just take it."

You turn her towards you and tear her bra off, exposing those perfect tits. She allows you to press her into the counter and make out with her. While you make out, Alexa releases the beast from its cage. Down go your underwear, and up pops your erection.

"Still as big as it was earlier," she grins, getting down on her knees. She sticks your cock in between her tits and begins to jack you off with them. You've only done this once before, and it was with her. However, that time was more you fucking her chest.

This is an actual titjob, and it feels amazing. Her remarkable breasts seem to squeeze the life out of your erection, and a little more, too. Pre-cum leaks from your rod, and she looks up at you with her signature smirk.

"Oh, just shut up and suck it," you say in an exasperated tone, and she obeys with a shrug. While Alexa licks and strokes your cock, you think about all the sex you've had lately. It's almost beginning to feel... ingenuine, is the right word.

You've been fucking all of your flings like a machine, not bothering to get intimate. Tegan was one of the most satisfying nights out of all of them, just because you took the time to set the story. Like, Alexa is fun and all, but she's literally your fuck toy. As previously stated, she'll pull down her pants for you whenever you want it.

Suddenly, Alexa is properly sucking your cock, taking in your massive length all at once. She's gotten better, and she works your shaft with skill. She moans cheerfully as she throats you, letting you know she's enjoying sucking your cock very much.

As she descends your cock again, however, you hold her head at the base of your rod. She chokes, and tears begin to form in her eyes, but she stares up at you in defiance.

When she tries to pull away, you shove her back down and make her continue to choke on you. Finally, when her face has turned bright red, you let her pull off of you completely. You cum all over her face as she coughs and gags.

"Ugh... Don't... ACK... do that..." she wheezes, coughing and sputtering in between her words. As soon as she's cleaned off, you bend her over the counter top and pull her pants down. Her pussy is dripping; just the way you like it.