37: Candice LeRae

"Where are we going?" you ask as Candice leads you away from the house. She takes your hand and ponders the question, as if she hadn't actually been prepared for you to say yes. In all fairness, she just got really lucky with her timing.

"The beach. There's some concert happening tonight," she decides, so you follow her down a dirt path that eventually ends, leaving you walking through grass. As the beach nears the grass beneath your feet is replaced by sand.

"How have you been since the incident?" she asks, looking up at you with genuine concern. Does she feel bad about strapping you to a bed and using you as her own personal toy?

"I've recovered, mostly. How about you?" You've got every reason to hate her, but you don't. Before it seemed like something wasn't right with her, but you're even more sure now. Candice has (well, had) been your friend for years, and this sudden shift in something like her personality didn't make much sense. At least now you know why.

"I was in the mental hospital, but Charlotte bailed me out a few days ago."

"Still no idea why?"

"Not a clue. Probably to keep you in check, come to think of it. If you think I'm still psycho, are you really gonna try and fuck with me?" That's a good point. Candice was acting a little murderous at the height of the incident; had you not stepped in and 'distracted' her, Liv would probably be dead.

"Well, are you still psycho?"

"Not really. Once I got away and cleared my head I was fine, but I still have disturbing dreams and thoughts sometimes," she replies quietly, obviously remembering her bedroom. God, that room was the stuff of nightmares.

"Glad to hear you're doing better. Who's performing tonight?" you ask as the two of you near the beach. The crowd is huge and music is playing, but you're not close enough to tell who's on stage or what music is playing.

"Poppy, I think. You know, that girl that did Io's song the one time?"

"Yeah, I know of her," you reply, surveying the party as you arrive at the beach. Suddenly, you see the last person who you want to come into contact with. You point to her and duck a little, saying, "Fuck, it's Charlotte. We should go."

"No, I want to listen to the concert. Quick, over here," she insists, taking you by the wrist. Candice pulls you behind a graffiti-covered wall where no one can see the two of you. Most of the art revolves around a single image: a bleeding heart. Kind of ironic, no?

"I think it's a sign," she giggles, and your radar automatically starts going haywire. Guys, we've been in this situation before. It didn't go well for you last time.

"Nope, it sure isn't-" Yeah no, Candice doesn't care. She playfully shoves you into the wall and kisses you, grinding her hips against your leg. Everything about this situation seems VERY bad, but honestly who gives a fuck anymore? If she was gonna off you, she'd have done it by now.

Your tongue battles her own for dominance as you slide your hand up her thigh. The only thing keeping you from your prize is a short skirt and a thong. Her clothing makes it pretty obvious that she brought you out here to have sex with you, but did you really expect a different outcome? Did you want a different outcome?

Candice turns around and lets you force her into the wall. Everything has now shifted over to you. It seems like she wants you to do the work, like you did last time. God, is that really what she wants? For you to do her like you did when you were helping your friends escape? Maybe she's not cleared up yet.

"Be rough with me, (Y/N)," she begs in a sexy tone, wrapping her arms around your neck. If rough is what she wants from you, then rough she's gonna get. You curl a finger through the crotch of her thong and yank it towards you. The thin fabric snaps, and you toss the destroyed underwear off to the side.