32: Nikki Cross

You wake up to a pleasant sensation on your lips. Your eyes flutter open to find Rhea kissing you as your wake up call. Once she sees you're awake she tries to pull away, but you hold her closer for a few more seconds. Now it's you trying to break away, but she presses harder into you. The two of you make out until you're out of breath, then you split apart.

"Sleep well?" Rhea asks as she lays down beside you. With a small chuckle you nod, but it's not the great night's sleep that's on your mind; what's really holding your train of thought is the intense fun that led to it.

"I couldn't have woken up later, though," you groan, getting up and throwing your clothes back on. You need to hop in the shower anyways, so there's no point in changing.

"Yeah, you'd better hurry. Your girlfriend's gonna kill you," she says as you finish dressing. You give her one final kiss and hurry into your room to get a fresh change of clothes. Liv is waiting in there for you, dressed in sexy lingerie. If it were any other occasion you'd tear that slutty underwear off her and fuck her, but you haven't the time for it right now.

She walks towards you in a seductive manner as you go digging through your dresser, and she jumps onto your back. The way she kisses your neck and grinds her hips against your lower back makes you want to give in so bad. If only you didn't have stuff to do today.

"I've been waiting to have you to myself for so long..." Liv whispers into your ear, reaching down into your pants. You inhale sharply as her cold fingers curl around your cock and begin to stroke it. "Give me what I want, (Y/N). Fuck me like I'm yours."

"I'm so sorry Liv, but I have plans..."

"(Y/N), you promised!"

"I know, and if I had known you were planning for this morning I wouldn't have agreed to go with Alexa," you sigh as she gets down off your back. You hate to do this to her, but surely even Liv can understand the miscommunication? How can you possibly have known that her idea of 'next time' was the very next morning?

She gives you a long kiss and says, "Next time, promise?"

"I promise, Liv."

She mutters something about having fun with one of the other girls before throwing a bathrobe over her shoulders and leaving. You decide to skip the shower and instead throw on some body spray and an extra layer of deodorant. That's close enough to a shower, right?

Alexa is waiting impatiently for you in the kitchen, tossing her keys up and down as she reads something on her phone. She glares at you when you stumble into the living room. Before you can say a word Dakota taps you on the shoulder. Alexa rolls her eyes and walks out the door, so you try to shrug Dakota off.

"Not now Dakota, I'm in a hurry."

"But it's an emergency! Tegan-"

"-doesn't want to talk to me anyways. She can wait until later."

Despite her continued protests, you kiss her on the cheek and rush out the door. Alexa huffs as you finally join her in the car. She takes a peek at her phone and groans, really putting her foot into the pedal as you speed towards your destination.

"Why are you passive-aggressively trying to kill me?" you ask as you notice she's going 10 over the speed limit. That's like, kinda illegal or something.

"She doesn't like when people are late. It makes her anxious." Alexa sees the confused look on your face and giggles, reaching over to pat you reassuringly on the thigh. "Don't worry, she'll be all over you 'cause you're so cute."

She pulls into the parking lot of an apartment building in the middle of town. You've never really given the place any thought, but as for a place to live it's not awful... but it's not great either.