39: Bayley

You sneak back into Charlotte's mansion and enter your room to find Dana going through your stuff. Like, the fuck does she think she's gonna find in your sock drawer?

"Whatcha doing?"

"Oh, nothing."

"Going through my stuff doesn't look like nothing."

"You know I want that throne as much as you want it gone," Dana sighs, closing your drawer, "If we successfully take Charlotte down, I'm gonna fill that power vacuum"

"Then I'll dethrone you, too." She laughs in disbelief at your comment. Does she think you're joking? How could she, when you're literally willing to get rid of a woman who would give you everything you ever wanted?

"Why do you think I'm looking for information on you?"

"You're not gonna find it in my sock drawer," you say, motioning to the recently closed drawer, "Besides, do you really think I would keep anything of importance in the enemy's house?"

"Fair. So, is this where our partnership ends?"

"I guess so. I'm not going to work with someone who would stab my back at the first opportunity." Dana walks up to you, grabs your crotch, and kisses you firmly on the lips. Surely she's not about to try and fuck you?

"Mark my words, (Y/N)... when I'm queen, both you and this dick will be mine."

"Where have I heard that before? Oh right, from a couple of psychopaths who held me against my will."

Dana leaves, and you check around to see that nothing is missing. It doesn't appear as though she took anything, which is a relief. Even if nothing in your room is incriminating, it's still your stuff. After taking one last sweep, you lock your door and head off to Taynara's room. She's in there, taking selfies in her mirror, and notices you immediately. She runs up and kisses you.

"Hey Tay. Have you seen Becky?"

"Yes. She's in the garden with Candice."

"Nice. So how has it been, living here with Charlotte?" You ask, sitting down on the bed with your arm around her. She leans her head on your shoulder and coos happily.

"I like it here," Tay replies brightly, as if ready to list off every single thing she likes about the place. That would be... not ideal.

"You know, there are better places than this." Tay isn't crucial to the plan in any way, but you would still like her out of harm's way. Ever since that night you two did it in the arena, she's seemed kind of fragile. There was no doubt in your mind that she could hold her ground in a fight, of course, but after the sextape you've felt like you have this unspoken responsibility to protect her.

"Like where?"

"My house, Sasha's house, your own house-" Before you can finish, Taynara cuts you off. The mention of Sasha seems to have thrown her off.

"Wait, Sasha? Charlotte says Sasha is an enemy," she retorts uncertainly, as if just spouting off something from a piece of propaganda. What has Charlotte been telling this poor woman? 

"Actually, she's not. There's a lot you don't know about Charlotte and Sasha's rivalry. Just promise me you'll stay out of it, alright?"

"I'll think about it..."

"Thanks, Tay," you say, slightly relieved. You give her another kiss and add, "Don't tell Charlotte about this either. She'd probably shoot me."

"Okay, okay. Just promise me you'll come see me later."

"Deal. See ya, Tay," you say, opening her door to leave. The second the door is closed, Carmella runs up and grabs you by the arm, dragging you in the opposite direction of where you would like to go. What gives?