Fallout

Rebecca's POV

The next morning as I was waking up I heard my phone ring and as I was picking it up I saw that Michael was calling me. I answered the call. ''Hey I saw your text just now, I think that you have a right idea with talking.'' I smiled as Michael said that. ''Yeah do you want to face time later on in the day because I ave shift in a hour.''

''Actually I heard from mom and dad that you have been living in  LA....well I moved here a week ago.'' I was shocked at that but I was happy that my brother was closer to me. ''You can come to my house then later. I could text you the address.'' Micheal agreed and I told him I got off at eight. We said goodbye and I started to get ready for work. 

After I got Kay to the kinder garden I went to straight to work. As I arrived to work Bobby told me that Hen is not in work for a while. I changed my clothes and went to find Eddie. When I found him talking to Buck with a back on me, Buck saw me but I showed him that he would not tell him anything.

 I sneaked behind Eddie and jumped on his back, he almost fell on the ground but luckily he stood up. I jumped off his back and side hugged him. ''Well you seem happy.'' Eddie said as he kissed my head. ''Yeah I called my parents yesterday and they are coming to visit sometimes soon. And I got my brother's number and he called me this morning and he lives somewhere in LA and he is coming to visit me after my shift.'' 

I said it all with one breath. Eddie laughed but Bucked looked confused. ''Wait you have a brother?'' I nodded. ''Yeah we haven't talked for years but Eddie told me yesterday that I should get in contact with him.'' I told Buck got a big smile on his face. ''Soo what's this then.'' He showed between us, at that I looked at Eddie.

 ''Well I think we are taking things slow because I need to get better with me but hopefully soon I will call her my girlfriend.'' I'm not sure who smiled bigger me or Buck but I kissed Eddie's cheek and nodded at that. Bucked screamed out loud and scared everybody in the lot. All of them looked at us, after a little while they just looked away as we smiled. ''Well I think we need to speak with Bobby.'' I said and grabbed Eddie's hand. 

We found Bobby at the kitchen and as we sat down to the table Bobby started to talk. ''I know you have something going on and I heard you are taking things slow and I'm happy because I don't want anything bad to happen. And if it will be something more I will be okey with it as long as you work 100% like everyone else.'' Bobby smiled at the end and we just looked at him and nodded. 

''I promise that we will work like we always do.'' I said and Eddie nodded agreeing with me. Bobby just smiled and hugged me and Eddie both. 

After a few little calls we got a call with a big crash in one of the tunnels, we got ready and drove to the crash. As we got there we were told that the truck was carrying hazardous waste, we ran in and the driver told us that there was some radioactive things in the back as well so Bobby told us that we need to get away and he would follow us soon.

 We off course didn't want to leave him but Bobby was the Captain so we had to pull Buck away from the tunnel. After being checked from other paramedics we just stood and looked and hoped that Bobby would be okey. As we were waiting Athena showed up and we just hugged, as we were biting our nails we saw Bobby finally coming out off course we wanted to hug Bobby but he was in toxic waste for a while and he needed to be checked. 

As we got back our shift ended so I said goodbye to the boys. I drove home and waited for Micheal. As I heard a car pull up Kay snapped his head to me. ''Is Chissi coming?''  ''No you know I have been telling you that you have an uncle Micheal, he is visiting us.'' Kay stood up and ran to the door, I laughed at that and walked to the door as well and opened the door to Micheal.