Talking

Rebecca's POV

After the Christmas party I hadn't picked up any calls that Eddie made to me. I took my time off because I wanted to get ready for my parents and think about Eddie as well. I cleaned my quest room as I got a call from my brother. ''Hey how are you?'' Micheal asked me as I picked the phone up. ''I'm doing good, I have time off and I'm cleaning the house for mom and dad.'' I said and he hummed. ''Well before mom and dad come I want you to meet my new boyfriend.'' He said and I cheered a little. ''You have someone finally.'' I said and he laughed. 

''Yeah and maybe your boyfriend can meet us as well and I can see him finally.'' He said and I got silenced. ''Becca what is going on?'' He asked me and I sat down on the bed. ''We had a bad fight and I have been ignoring him after that. I don't know what do to.'' I said and started to cry a little bit. 

''I have a surgery in 10 minutes so tell me what the fight was about.'' Micheal said and I smiled a little. ''We have/had been together for month and a half. I told him that I wanted to tell Kay and his son that we were together. He told me that he didn't want to tell the boys yet because he didn't think we would make it for a long time. I got pissed up and that is that.'' I said and cried a little bit. ''Okey I think you should talk with him and figure him and you out.'' Micheal said and I nodded. ''Yeah yeah you are right.'' I said and we said goodbye. 

I looked outside for a while and then started to call Eddie. ''Hey.'' I said as he picked up. ''Becca hey. You finally called me, could we talk.'' he said and I agreed. ''Okey I get off in 2 hours so I will come over to your house.'' He said. ''Yeah okey.'' I said and heard Kay waking up. ''I will see you soon and we can talk then but I have to go.'' I said and hung up the phone. 

''Hey hunny.'' I said to Kay as I went to his room. ''Uncle Buck is soon coming over and you can go play, do you want a snack.'' I said and Kay nodded. ''Yes Momma. Snack please.'' Kay said as I picked him up. ''Go look at the cartoons and I will bring you the food.'' I said as we walked out and Kay nodded. As I fixed up his food I got a call from my dad. 

''Hey father dear. How are you?'' I asked as I picked the call up. ''We are great. I just wanted to let you know that we are going to the plane in like 5 minutes.'' He said and I smiled. ''That's great. But do you want me or Micheal to pick you guys up?'' I asked and gave Kay his food. ''Micheal said that he has a surgery that will take long so he would meet us at your place.'' Dad said and I heard that the last call was called. 

''Okey I will see you then with Kay. Your room is ready as well so you should not worry about that.'' I said and Dad thanked me. We said goodbye and I sat with Kay just watching some cartoons until Buck came over. ''Hello my dear family. I'm home.'' He said as he walked to the living room. I just laughed and hugged him. ''So how are you doing?'' He asked me and I smiled a little. 

''Eddie is coming over to talk in like a hour but I'm slowly starting to freak out because I don't know what to say to him.'' I said as we walked to Kay's room. ''Should we change Kay's clothes or are these he has on okey?'' I asked him and he thought a little bit. ''I think that he is okey.'' He said and I smiled. ''Okey Kay come over and get your shoes on.'' I yelled and Kay ran to us. ''Mommy.'' He showed me the shoes he wanted to put on and I helped him get them on. 

''Okey I will see you later. If you have anything then call me.'' I said and gave Buck Kay's bag. ''Mommy loves you and be good for Uncle Buck.'' I said and kissed my baby's head. I waved them off and closed the door. I took a deep breath and then walked to the kitchen to take some wine. After being outside for what I assumed was a hour I heard my door bell go off. 

''Hey.'' I said as I opened the door and saw Eddie there. ''Isn't it a little early for wine?'' He asked me as he walked in. ''Yeah I have a free time so don't say anything.'' I said and walked to the kitchen to get some more wine. ''So how have you been?'' He asked as he followed me outside. ''Eddie let's not make small talk. You wanted to talk about something else so talk.'' I said as I sat far away from him. ''I wanted to know why did you react like you did last time we talked.'' He said and I looked down.