Here's to new starts

Becca's POV

I woke up to my alarm going off but I shut it down right away. But when Joe came to my room I finally woke up to him screaming. ''WAKE UP.'' I jumped up from my bed and screamed. ''What the fuck Joe?'' I yelled back to him and he just laughed. ''I was knocking for five minutes so I did this but we need to get going or you won't make it to your parents in time.'' He said and I remembered that me and Kay had a flight back to LA back today.

''Okey you go get Kay and I will get ready and get last of our things. I will meet you down stairs.'' I said and waved off Joe. As Joe walked away I wanted to lay back on the bed but I knew I could not so I got up and collected Kay's last things.

''Okey we will stop in a gas station and get something to snack because I need to go to work as well and we need to get going.'' Joe said as I got down the stairs with our things.

''Okey I loved being here and thank you so much.'' I said as I hugged Mary hard. ''We loved having you two here too and I hope we can come visit you guys in LA someday.'' Mary said with tears in his eyes. ''I lowe you mama.'' Kay said and hugged Mary's feet. ''I love you too sweety.'' Mary said and picked Kay up and hugged him hard as well. ''I lowe you too papa.'' Kay said and papa hugged Kay as well.

''Okey you need to get going because Joe will get angry if you don't get going right now.'' Mary said and I laughed. ''Okey call me if you would like to see Kay and we will see you soon hopefully.'' I said and hugged them last time.

As I put Kay into the car I saw something I recognised. ''Baby where did you get that?'' I asked as I picked up a necklace from his neck. ''Mama gave that to me.'' Kay said playing with it. ''Yeah mom thought that you both of you should have something from Mark and they have so many stuff.'' Joe said from the drivers seat. ''Oh I love it.'' I said smiling and got into the car as well.

After the gas station we got to the road and before I realized we were back to my parents house. ''Thank you so much for taking me and being there for me for the last few days.'' I said to Joe after I had taken Kay out of the car and our stuff as well. ''Of coure. You will be our family forever and I'm so happy that you have found someone for you as well again. Mark would be very happy as well, just remember that.'' Joe said and we hugged and Joe went away.

As I got to the house I already could hear Kay and my dad playing. ''So how was it?'' Mom asked me and I smiled. ''It was great. Apart from Kay breaking his hand but over all great. We went to Mark's grave and I finally felt peace after moving to LA.'' I said to her and she smiled. ''Well this is great. That was all I wanted for you. And maybe you can go back to LA and be happy with Eddie.'' My mom said but I looked at her shocked.

''How do you know...?'' I started to ask but mom smiled. ''Micheal called and told me. He and Buck had to take Chris to their place because Eddie had a panic attack.'' She said and I sat down shocked. ''When did that happen?'' I asked and my mom hugged me. ''A few day ago. I know Eddie made a mistake but I hope that you will find it in your heart to forgive him. You found it in your heart to forgive Mark.'' Mom said and I smiled.

''I forgave Eddie before I came here but I didn't know how do tell him that I'm ready to try for real this time. It scares me because I don't know if he is really ready.'' I said and pulled away from the hug. ''And again he didn't tell me when something happened to him.'' I said and mom shook his head. ''Men don't tell us when something is wrong always. They hide it because they think they will handle it. They can piss you off and make you want to kill them. But you love them anyway.'' She said and I smiled.

''Yeah it makes sense. And it is true as well. I will talk to Eddie when I get back.'' I said and mom smiled. ''Hey we should get going.'' Dad came into the room with Kay in his arms. ''Oh yeah we should. If I try hard Kay will be asleep on the flight.'' I said and Dad gave me Kay.