Getting ready

Becca's POV

After I cleaned the house I decided that I was going to shop for some new clothes. When I was cleaning my closet I relized that I didn't have anything to wear to the date with Eddie. I texted the boys that I was going away and I was going to pick up Kay from their place. 

I drove to the shops and after trying around 10 dresses I decided to see if Athena was free to help me. After few minutes Athena texted me that she will meet me at one of the stores and she would be more then happy to help. 

As I waited I saw some dresses I liked but I knew that I was never going to like them on me. After a half an hour I saw Athena walk in. ''No here we are never going to find something for you. This a white girl store. The colors are all wrong for you.'' She said and pulled me away from the store. 

''So where are we going?'' I asked as we walked. ''We are going to eat before and then we are going to a small shop were I have brought all of my dresses in the last five years.'' She said and I smiled. After we decided to where to eat we sat down and started to eat. 

''So you and Eddie as starting again?'' Athena asked me suddenly. ''You can never keep a secret right?'' I said laughing a little. ''Oh you now Eddie told Buck and Buck told Maddie and Maddie told Chim and Chim told everybody else.'' Athena said laughing as well. ''Yeah I hoped we could keep that a secret a little longer but we are a big messed up family.'' I said and smiled a little. 

''So England was good for you?'' Athena asked and I nodded. ''Mhm. It was great to see my parents and Mark's family as well. And going to Mark's grave was peaceful as well.'' I told her and she nodded. ''I'm not sure if I believe in heaven and all of that but that feeling of telling Mark I was moving on was great.'' I said and Athena smiled. 

''You let go of the past life. To move on with the new one.'' She said and I nodded smiling again. ''Yeah and seeing Kay being with his other family and seeing Mark's family being so happy that they have a part of him forever in Kay was great as well. So over all of the trip was amazing.'' I told her and Athena called over the waitress. ''Okey now let's go shop.'' She said and we walked to the store she was talking about before. 

After looking at the clothes for a little while I have found the perfect dress. I picked it up and showed it to Athena. ''What do you think?'' I asked her and Athena nodded. ''I love it. Go try it on.'' She said and I went to try the dress on. As I got the dress on I looked at my self and fell in love with the dress even more. ''Oh you look amazing.'' Athena said and I smiled. ''So is this the one?'' The store owner asked me and I nodded with a big smile. 

''So what are you doing with your hair?'' Athena asked me as I payed for the dress and I smiled. ''Oh I have to go buy some hair because I'm going to braid my hair. I haven't had braids in for a long time so I thought it would be fun.'' I said and Athena smiled. ''Oh yeah you last time had braids was when you started to work in 118.'' Athena said and I nodded. ''Yeah but I'm going to do only two braids. With Kay being home I don't have much more time.'' I said laughing. 

''Yeah but I'm sure that Eddie will love it no matter what.'' She said and I laughed. We chatted for sometime but then Athena had to go home to get ready for a shift and I had to go pick up Kay. ''Okey don't forget to tell me how the date goes. I can keep a secret.'' She said and I hugged her and we said goodbye. 

I drove to Buck's place and when I knocked I heard Buck screaming and Micheal laughing. ''Hey how did your day go?'' Micheal asked me as he opened the door. ''It was great. I cleaned a little bit and then I went shopping with Athena. I found a great dress for the date.'' I said and Micheal smiled. ''But how was your day?'' I asked them and heard Kay running to me. ''It was great. In the morning we didn't do much but after Kay took his nap we went to the park and we got back like 15 minutes ago.'' Buck said and hugged Micheal.