Christmas spirit

Rebecca's POV

As I got up I heard Kay talking with someone and freaked out a little bit. I walked to his room and saw Buck. ''Good morning.'' I said as I saw them playing. ''Hey good morning, I called you but you were sleeping so I came here and started to play with Kay.'' Buck said and I laughed. ''Okey. Next time wake me up as well because I freaked out a little. But do you want coffee before we go to work?'' I asked and Buck nodded. 

''Kay sweetie did you eat already?'' I asked him and he nodded. ''Uncle Bu gave me food.'' He said as he played with his car's. ''Okey me and  Buck are going to the kitchen.'' I smiled and kissed his head. ''Okey go potty and pick the clothes you want to wear.'' I said and Kay nodded. ''Okey Mommy.'' He said and ran to the bathroom. 

''So you didn't just came here to play with Kay. What do you want to talk about?'' I asked Buck and he shook his head smiling. ''I hoped you would just think I was a great friend. But I haven't had the time to thank you for speaking with Eddie. So thank you so much for doing that.'' Buck said with little tears in his eyes. ''Of course I would do that. You are very special to me and I care about you and your happiness.'' I said and hugged him. 

''And I wanted to talk about something else.'' Buck said as he pulled back from the hug. ''Okey I'm all ears.'' I said as I gave him some coffee. ''I went to a blind date a week ago and I'm thinking I really like him but I don't know every time I offer a date he suddenly says that he has a work thing. I'm worrying that he didn't like me that so much.'' Buck said and I smiled. ''I think you should talk to him. Tell him what you are feeling, this is the deal with every relationship, he won't know how you are feeling if you won't tell him. Just talk to him.'' I smiled at him and heard Kay calling me. ''Mom ready.'' He said as he ran with his clothes. 

''Okey Buck can you put his clothes on and I will get ready as well.'' I said and Buck nodded. After I got ready all three of us got to the car and we got Kay to his day care. ''Okey be a good boy. Mommy will pick you up later. Okey? And remember what we talked about, let the other kids learn as well.'' I said to Kay as we walked in. ''Okey mommy.'' Kay said and ran to play.  

At the station. 

''Good Christmas morning.'' I said as I walked in. ''Hey you came with Buck today?'' Eddie came to me and gave me a kiss. ''Yeah he came over to my house and we picked up some cupcakes.'' Eddie's eyes went wide and saw others eating them in the kitchen. ''Go or you won't get anything.'' I said and laughed as I went to change my clothes. After I had changed my clothes I went to the kitchen as well. ''Hey thank you for the cupcakes.'' Hen said as I walked up the stairs. I nodded with a smile and had one cupcake as well. ''So what does Kay want for Christmas?'' Hen asked me and I smiled. 

''He wants some big hot wheels track. Or he wants some lego set. He also said that we would like to see granny and granpa.'' I smiled and they nodded. ''Well that is sweet so what are you giving him?'' Bobby asked me. ''Well I searched and he is getting the hot wheels track. And my parents are coming to visit us after Christmas as well.'' I smiled and I saw Eddie's eyes going wide. ''Your...your parents are coming here?'' He asked and I smiled. ''Yeah but you don't have to meet them if you feel like you aren't ready for that.'' I smiled but he shook his head. 

''No nono I want to meet them but it's just a surprise.'' He smiled and kissed my head. I looked at him when we heard the alarm going off. ''Okey let's go to work.'' Bobby said and we nodded. 

As we arrived to the shopping mall I saw some kids wanting to talk with Santa. ''Kids I'm sorry but we have to take care of Santa so he can work again.'' I smiled and the kids nodded. I was dealing with the Santa as I heard Buck telling the kids about Santa not being real. ''Buck just come here.'' I said as I saw him looking scared.