Chapter Four

As soon as I told him, I couldn't do anything but cry. I cried uncontrollably on his shoulder for a good 5 minutes before Ezra began to talk.

"Aria everything will be OK. I think we can trust the girls to keep it a secret. I'm one hundred percent sure, however, that A cannot be trusted and we need to do whatever it takes to keep them quiet."

"But how Ezra?! A can do whatever he or she or it feels like! If something 'accidentally' got out that you were seeing me, you'd be arrested and I'd be grounded for the rest of my life!" I said slightly raising my voice.

"Shhhh. Everything will be okay. We have each other, and I promise you Aria that I won't let A come between us, and nothing you just said to me changes a thing about the way I feel about you, the way I feel about us," Ezra said with a smile, pulling my chin up.

"I love you," I said smiling slightly.

"I love you too," Ezra said leaning in and kissing me gently on the lips.

"Are you sleeping here tonight? I just don't want you to be alone now that I know about A and everything" he said placing his hand on the side of my face affectionately.

"I could, but I will have I get spencer to be my alibi yet again" I said with a laugh.

"I know, you call spencer whilst I go and get us some of those Chinese noodles that you love," he said getting up from the couch.

"Sounds like a plan!" I said kissing him once more before he walks out the door.

Almost immediately after closing the door behind Ezra, I picked up my phone and called Spencer.

"Hey Spence!"
"Hey Aria!"
"So, I kinda need you to do me a favor..."
"Does this favour include me covering for you whilst you stay at Fitz' place?"
"Yes, thanks so much Spencer!!"
"Hey I never agreed to it... But of course I will. Have fun, but not too much fun!"
I could almost hear her wink through the phone.
"Okay! Don't worry, we aren't THAT far into our relationship. Besides, my parents would kill me if we had a slip..."
"Okay I've heard enough!" She said quickly, "Bye!"
"Bye" I said with a laugh hanging up.

Just then, I got a new message and my mood just dropped. It wasn't from Ezra or the girls or my parents. That only meant one thing. It was from A...

You're such a sneak, Aria. What would your parents say or rather do if they found out where you really were. Do as I say and nobody will have to know. Kisses, -A

Ugh. I wish this bitch would just leave me alone. I can't even have a relationship anymore without feeling under threat. Pull yourself together I say to myself as I heard Ezra's footsteps coming down the hall. I decided not to mention the recent text message because we'd already been through a lot tonight.

"Hey Honey," I said opening the door for him.

"Hey, why you so perky?" He asked frowning.

"I don't know, maybe it's because I'm with you, about to eat our favourite take out" I said smirking. He laughed, and kissed my nose softly and then my lips.

"You're so cute" he said looking into my eyes.

"Hey! I know I'm small but I'm not cute! I'm seventeen years old!" I said feeling a little patronised.

"You are small and that's one of the reasons why I love you." He said wrapping his arms around my waist.

"And you're so masculine and handsome... That's one of the reasons why I love you!" I said with a smile, putting my arms around his neck.

"I wouldn't say I'm masculine, I'm-"

"Shhh..." I said interrupting him and kissing him passionately on the lips, "Now let's eat this take out before it goes cold!" I said sitting down on the couch.

Whilst he was getting the food ready, I caught sight of a super cool guitar.

"Hey Ezra?!" I yelled.

"Yeah?!" He replied.

"Since when did you play guitar?"

"I don't," he said laughing at my question.

"Do you sing?" I asked as he walked into the room with our Chinese.

"Nope" he said popping the 'p'.
I frowned. My BooBear could definitely do both of those.

***

After our Chinese, we decided to just go to bed. It was quite late and we'd both had a rough evening.

Even though I had watched Ezra undress many times, I still enjoyed myself watching him slowly take off his shirt to reveal his beautiful body.

"Enjoying the view?" He asked. I blushed. "Mhm" I said looking down at the covers. He did his usual goofy grin which I just loved. He then slipped under the covers and I placed my head on his chest. Before I let my eyelids droop completely, I had to ask...

"Ezra?"

"Yeah?" He said.

"I know you can do both of the things I asked if you could do earlier." I murmur.

"Yes I can, Aria. Where is this going?" He asked with a sigh.

I broke away from his arms for a minute and looked at him in complete awe. "Hah! I knew it! Can you play for me? Tomorrow?" I pleaded with the most persuasive look I knew. The puppy dog eyes.

He shook his head and laughed. "I don't think so. Besides, I'm not that good!"

I pouted hoping for an agreement.

"Maybe sometime in the near future. Just not tomorrow, okay?" Ezra told me kissing my forehead as I laid back down on his bare chest.

Since I couldn't do anything about it, I let it go and fell asleep knowing that at least he would play for me someday and I would wait for him to do just that.