Chapter Six

The journey from Hanna's house to the Bar and Grill really wasn't that far so we were there within minutes.

Ezra opened the car door for me and held my hand as we walked up on the sidewalk towards the bar and grill. We looked so over-dressed for a night out at a place like this, but under the circumstances - neither of us minded in the slightest.

He then lead me into the venue of our first official date as a couple.

We wanted to re-create the whole thing perfectly, so we sat a couple of stools away from each other at the bar. I ordered a cheeseburger whilst Ezra read some sort of poetry. I laughed and shook my head out how weird yet wonderful this was. "You alright down there?" Ezra asked looking up at me with a goofy grin.

"Well, I'm a bit jet lagged because I just got home from Europe." I said smiling so widely.

"Where in Europe?" He asked taking a sip of his Pepsi.

"Iceland..." I said with a smile because I knew he was about to come closer to me, "... So do you go to Hollis?" I asked.

"Just graduated, actually," He said with a smirk, "I'm about to start my first teaching job."

"I think I'd like to teach..." I said nodding my head slightly.

"What's your major?" He asked smirking because he knew I didn't have one.

"Leading towards English I think" I replied smirking back.

Then, the b26 song came on and my jaw dropped. Ezra just laughed.
"Did you plan this..?" I asked Ezra whispering.

"Maybe... Just go along with it." He said shuffling up a few stools so he was now very close to me.

"Oh my gosh I love this song..." I said biting my lip slightly.

"B26," he said with a slight laugh.
We both knew how silly we sounded and neither of us gave a damn.

"I'd love to know more about you..." Ezra said taking my hand.

"I'd love to know more about you too." I said getting up from my stool and leading him into the toilets because we both knew what came next.

"I believe I did something like this..." Ezra said placing me in front of the mirror, next to the sinks.

"And I did something like this..." I said wrapping my legs around Ezra's waist and placing my arms around his neck.

He then leaned in and kissed me passionately. I felt Ezra's tongue at my lips asking for entrance, I of course let him in and immediately regretted it because I wanted more of him, I needed more. "Ezra.... Can... We ..... Go back.... To yours?" I asked in between kisses and shaky breaths. Although we were having so much fun, we couldn't go much further whilst in a pub bathroom. It didn't feel quite as romantic as Ezra's apartment.

"Sounds good, let's go" he said helping me down and wrapping his arm around my waist.

On the way to Ezra's, I texted Spencer to tell her she needed to cover for me again tonight and she agreed without asking questions.

As soon as we got out of the car, we practically ran to his apartment because firstly it was chucking it down and secondly we just couldn't wait to continue what we started at the bar. Ezra's hands fumbled to get the key in the lock as I continued to kiss his neck from behind. He eventually opened it and quickly locked it behind us. I released quite a shaky breath as we began to kiss against the door.

He kissed down my neck softly and then all the way back up to meet my lips once again. I opened my lips to grant Ezra's tongue permission to enter. Our tongues fought for dominance as I tried my hardest to unbutton his shirt; despite the difficulties I managed to get it off and I threw it onto the floor. Ezra then grabbed the hem of my dress and tugged it upwards and onto the floor leaving me in just my bra and my panties. I ran my hands up and down his back feeling his hard muscles. Ezra broke away for a second.

"Are you sure you want to do this, Aria?" He asked me looking into my eyes.

"I've never been more sure about anything in my whole entire life." I replied simply, smiling as I leaned in for another kiss.

He then lifted me effortlessly and I wrapped my legs around his waist as he carried me to his room with strong arms. He lowered me gently onto his bed, hovering over me as he ran his hand down my hip.

I blushed slightly under his dreamy gaze, his eyes were roaming over me as he pulled down his trousers and tossed them onto the floor. I let out a small moan as he kissed down my neck and ended at my chest.

I felt so safe and blessed, laying with the love of my life, Ezra Fitz. His arms were wrapped around me protecting me from everyone and everything. When I was with him, nothing else in the world mattered.

For the remainder of the night, my mind focused on nothing but Ezra and how much I loved him.