Chapter Five

I woke up with the biggest smile on my face. Today wasn't only Saturday, but it was Ezra and I's first anniversary. Wow. A whole year had gone by and it felt like only a month from all the memories we had.

I laid there as usual, on his bare chest listening to his steady heart beat thinking about being with him for a year and how I was probably going to spend the rest of my life with him.

He taught me how life and love worked and how they blended together so perfectly. I think today will be one of the best days of my life because I know Ezra will have something really romantic planned as he's such a hopeless romantic when it comes to occasions like this.

"Morning Baby Cakes" he said slowly awakening.

"Good Morning, BooBear. Do you know what day it is?" I asked raising my eyebrows with a smile.

"Saturday?" He asked sarcastically.

"Happy 1st anniversary honey, I love you." I said as I shuffled closer to him.

"Happy Anniversary baby, love you too." He said kissing me very passionately on the lips.

The kiss then escalated extremely quickly, I rolled on top of him and leaned down to kiss him again. He kissed my neck, which made me laugh because he knew that was the spot that could dominate where every kiss leads.

He then moved up onto my jaw. Oh gosh how I loved this man. Then he kissed my nose and eventually my lips. I broke away, only slightly, just to stare into his beautiful blue eyes.

"I could look at you all day, Ezra Fitz. You are mine - don't ever forget that," I said placing my hand gently on his cheek.

"Same for you, Aria Montgomery." He said with a smirk kissing me again.

"Let's carry this on tonight, I need food." I said as my belly grumbled a little. I held his hand as we walked to the kitchen.

For breakfast, we had the usual; my home-made pancakes with maple syrup and blueberries!

"Why are you so good at cooking?" Ezra  groaned.

"I have had a lot of experience" I said with a smirk setting the plate full of pancakes down on the table.

"You will have to teach me one day" he said staring down at his plate of pancakes with wide eyes full of excitement. He looked like a little boy about to open his biggest Christmas present!

"I will," I said entwining my fingers with his, "if you teach me how to play guitar."

"Deal" he said with a small laugh.

Within my first bite, I managed to get maple syrup on my nose - I swear I'm the clumsiest person alive! Luckily, Ezra wiped it away with a kiss.

After breakfast, Ezra told me to go to the bedroom and wait for him so that's exactly what I did!

Whilst I was waiting for him, I decided to tease him a little. I got into a red night gown, with black lace running along the top. It was practically see through, so of course I wore my underwear underneath too. I then sat on his bed and waited for him patiently.

He's gonna love this I thought as I giggled to myself. All of a sudden, my phone buzzed and I checked it quickly...

Aria, sweet Aria. I wonder if all of his students are this naughty, kisses -A

I was on such a high until A had to go and screw everything up. However, I put a smile on my face so Ezra wouldn't ask any questions.

"Aria I brought you some-" he stopped mid sentence as he walked in and stared at me. His jaw dropped so far down I thought it was going to fall off!