Chapter 12

I wear my uniform as I look in the mirror, when everything is perfectly fine I ran towards my car. I see Mr. Oh waiting for me, as soon Mr. Oh saw me he open the back door for me

"Good morning ma'am" I nod at him I soon as I went inside Mr. Oh close the door and walked to the driver seat.

I pulled my mirror from my bag to check my make up for one last time. Satisfied that lip gloss and mascara hadn't budge on the way from the house to the car. I snapped the mirror back into my bag.

"Mr. Oh can you drive faster? I'm almost late" I demand

Mr. Oh looked at me in a rearview mirror "yes ma'am" then he stepped the Gas.

I stepped inside the classroom and luckily Ms. Lee is not yet there. I took my sit.

"Ms. President you're late again" Jisoo said while facing me with her annoying smirking face.

"the teacher is not yet here, so basically I'm not late. Where's Ms. Lee by the way?" I retorted. Did I already mention how annoying Jisoo's smirking face is?

"she's absent Mr. Kang announced that Ms. Lee has a flu but she left a seat work for us" Jisoo fiddled with her cellphone, I bet she's playing again. "How was your date with Lisa by the way?" she added, still on her phone.

Speaking of Lisa I scanned the room to look for her, yet she's wasn't.

"It was fun" I smiled as I remembered her sillyness "You said Unni's back from US how is she?" Jisoo growl I think she lose on her game haha served her well. Jisoo threw her phone on her bag and face me

"She's fine" then she looked to Rose's direction "Chipmunk where's Lisa?"

"I don't know, I went to her house before going here in school but Mrs. Joo said that she leaves earlier" Rose answering the seatwork. I wonder where she went.

I happened to glance at the door at that moment. The bright sunlight shone through and for a second I could only make out the outline of the person who stepped inside. But it was all I needed to see. My heart skip a little when I saw her brown hair. she walked passed through our seat and I can see her eyes are puffy? It seems she cried so hard last night.

"Lisa" I said worriedly but I think I have said that loudly when Jisoo and Rose looked where my eyes were. Lisa  then looked in my direction as our eyes met she just smile a little and walked forward. My eyes followed her as she takes a step away from me until she sit on where her chair is. I don't know why but I stood up in my sit and took a step forward, until I got to where she seated. She'd looked up on me when she seen me standing right in front of her. The beginning of a smile curve on her face but I can see how sad she is when I looked at her eyes.

I had no intention of hugging her, but my body says otherwise. The second I held her head and lean it on my chest, I lied if I would say that it did not hurt me seeing her like this because it's my first time seeing how vulnerable she was now. I closed my eyes and depose my chin to her head.

"everything's gonna be fine" I whispered, carresing her head. She embrace me back, now I can hear her little sobs.

I smoothed my skirt beneath me as I took my seat beside Lisa, who's now frowning on her sit. I never asked her what's the problem since I respect her privacy, the important thing is I was there when she's battling what's make her sad. I saw Somi and other girls coming.

"Hey Lis, what happened?" Irene, everyone was waiting for her to answer.

"I'm sorry guys for making y'all worry but I'm fine. And I really can't tell you by now" she look on the floor. I hold her hand and intertwining to mine She looked at me as she smile a little. We are busy munching our food when Somi's phone ring, she excuse herself to answer the call.