Chapter 36

Mr. Oh dropped me in vintage shop around here in Hongdae, I was planning to buy a gift for Lisa for Christmas, this is the reason why I didn't let her to come with me so it's easy for me to choose. I'm very excited to spend Christmas with her, usually I spend it with Jungkook but the fool would take a sleep before midnight, and the maids because my both parents were so busy on their business that they forgot to spend Christmas with us. I already forgot what the breeze and the smell of Christmas, It's been a long time since I spend it with a love one.

"Mr. Oh, I'll just text you if I'm already done. You can leave now" I order Mr. Oh which he nod implying he already take note. He immediately drove away as soon As I let out of the car. I scrutinize my bag to find the small device to inform Lisa that I already got in the place, after minutes of scanning my bag, I start to feel anxious and irritated.

"where did I place that!" I said to myself but frustration is obvious when I utter those words. The sun already steep and I can already feel my skin is burning, so I let myself  inside the shop before scanning my bag again. I face palmed myself when I remember I put it on the the car's seat. "Fuck! My day hasn't started yet but I already started with my dumbshit" I heave a sighed and decided to roam the shop. I'll just explain to Lisa later that I left my phone in the car.

I'm done buying my gift to Lisa and I thought it was easy as it could be but I was wrong, I was today's year old that picking a gift for a special person would be that hard. I hear my tummy groan like a hungry wolf ready to attack it's prey, so I decided to go to the mall to eat there, since I need to buy a matching outfit for me and Lisa, I'm still thinking if I will include Jungkook with the matchy and Oh I need to buy also a gift for him. I almost forgot. I hand my bag to find my device, then I remember I left it. I walked around and luckily there is a cab passing by.

I settled myself in this not so fancy restaurant call The Bistro Bob, since there are just few people dining in. The waiter immediately hand me the menu. Maybe dining in here is a wrong idea specially when you are very hungry, because you will just starve to death. Who the fuck made a menu with 20 entrée? so, I let him to give the best selling instead. The waiter pour me a water in the goblet and thanked him.

After forever of waiting, finally my food arrived. It's a roasted beef Wellington. It's not bad because they perfectly cooked the beef in medium rare, do you think it's gross? No honey, because it's the way how beef to taste is supposed to, and beside when you over cooked the beef it will become more tough and dry, just like eating a bubble gum that the more you chew it the more it tasteless and tough. I don't want to break my perfect teeth because of a meat. Take note! Do not over cooked your beef! Have mercy please! or else I will call Gordon to put you in hell. Anyways back to my Wellington, the presentation is not bad, the way it's cooked phenomenal but the taste is very important in criteria. I cut a small strip and savor it.

Bloody hell! Is there anything wrong with this day? I want to complain and protest, for how long I did wait before I can eat and they will give me this piece of crap! It's awful! It's like it has no seasoning at all! This probably the worst I've ever eaten. Haven't I said best seller? Not best garbage? But anything else, I let myself to eat this crap and did not make anything complain,  for what? To wait again with the same rubbish? No thanks.

I finished eating the meal barely touched it. after 3 bites I didn't continue eating because I might get puke.

Strolling around the mall and went inside every establishment to find the perfect out fit for Christmas. I find a dwarf pajama for Lisa and I, and for Jungkook is a santa clause Pajama. I was about to pay when someone bumped into me

"watch where you walking" I complain. He apologize immediately.

"I'm sorry..... Jennie?" I looked at the man and my eyes went wide that I can feel it will fall into it's orb. I pray to all gods if this is my unlucky day, I hope it would have been the last. I didn't respond to him, still not processing and believing this happening. If this is a bad dream I just want to wake up. But I know it isn't when he hugged me "how are you, I miss you" I push him a little bit to escape from it.