Chapter 27

It's the opening of interschool today. I never thought that this event will be that  huge, since our school declared NO CLASSES to support our school. I heard from Jisoo that they are first game today, so I woke up early today to support them, especially Jennie. I went to the kitchen, and the maids are already preparing for breakfast.

"Good morning Ma'am, any request for breakfast?" the maid asked.

"Good morning, I dont have any request. But may I ask you instead?" I retort

"Of course, what would that be?" she asked

"aahhhmm, what's your name?" she just stare at me blankly, like she cannot process my question. Is there something wrong with my question? I mean, I've been living here for days already but I still don't know anyone from here aside from Jungkook and Jennie, so it's not bad to asked her name right? "excuse me?" I shyly said.

"I'm sorry, I'm Kwon Yon- Hee but you can call me Yoo, Ma'am" She said politely. I nod.

"Is it Miss or Mrs?... You can call me Lisa by the way, I don't like being called with the suffix" She smile to me, and I saw how her eyes soften.

"It's Mrs.... I would like to call you by your name, but I think it's in appropriate for me to call you that way ma'am, since you're the guest of our master."

"well, Mrs. Yoo, you said if I have any request. Is that still stand?" I smile at her.

"yes, of course, ma'am" she gladly answered.

"then call me Lisa, that's my request" then I left her dumbfounded.

We're at the dining room with Jungkook for breakfast.

"why are you not eating yet, you don't like it?" he asked.

"I'm waiting for Jennie, you should eat first" he just nod and start eating. I saw Jennie walking towards here, but immediately fall back when she saw us or should I say when she saw me. I stood up from my chair ang get my things to ran after her.

"Jen wait" When I saw her walking through the door, she just ignore me. I fasten my walk to catch her. When I already catch up with her, I hold her wrist but she shove it away.

"what!?" she exclaim. why is she so mad at me, I haven't done anything wrong.

"you should take your breakfast, you have a game right?" I concern.

"I have no appetite" she shortly said, she started to walked but I grabbed her hand. I make sure, you will not win this time.

"What the Hell Lisa!" she protest, as I dragged her to my car. "I'm gonna be late! Let go of me"

"you will be late if you keep resisting, Jen" I open the shotgun when we got to my car. Still gripping her wrist. "get inside"

"no!" I close the door and let down of her hand

"Fine" I walked through the driver seat and open the door, I half went inside. I saw her walk but before she could get away I spoke "you're driver was in your father's company today by the way because unlce has something important to do so, and he asked me yesterday if I could drive you" she pause. And turned around to face me "And Jungkook is on it's way to the arena." I said. Pointing Jungkook's car that's in the gate waiting to open. She followed where I pointed "good luck on commuting, I hope you will not be late, see you at the arena." I hop inside the car, close the door and start the engine. I smirk when I saw her walking back to my car, she tried to open the shotgun but of course I lock it. haha. She knock on the window and I lower it down "what?"

"open the Goddamn door!" she exclaim

"oww, Is that how you asked for a ride Ms. Kim?" I said smirking.