Chapter 4

Second week of school but it's like we're halfway through the semester, I glance at the window and watch the people around, and mostly are couples doing love dovey I cringe at the sight "it's not a good idea after all" I thought. I glance at my wristwatch 10 mins had passed and the teacher is not yet here, I lean over the table to take some nap suddenly the door opened, I straighten my body and there's Chaeyoung, Jisoo and Jennie get inside along with our teacher. I just realize the trio wasn't  in the 1st and 2nd subject, are they in trouble? But they looked calm and still have a very bright smile so I disregard my thought.

" Sorry class I'm late, I will not stay longer anyway since our meeting is not yet done" My classmates begun to howl, some of them clapping like a retard sea Lion. The teacher warned them to keep silence since she has important announcement

"I will give you your groupmates for For Science fair. This will be 4 students in one group, submit it before September 10 since the event will be on 13th come up with a good Idea okay? your creation will be display and I invited some judges to evaluate your creation, 50% from  your grades will depends on it".

Chongah, Jisoo, Jennie and I are on the same group then one of my classmate suddenly raised his hand and demand why me and Jennie are on the same group, but Jisoo then cut him off

"Shut up Jimin, the groupings had been decided by our very own teacher are you implying that Mrs. Han is not a fair teacher? For my remarks you dont seem to have any trust in your group arent you?" Jisoo said while doing her infamous smirk. 

"Its not like that, we know that Lisa is a transferee but she ate the class, and knowingly Jennie is the top student its not just fair for us and to the others that both of them are in the same group, atleast we can boost our confidence to win the project when the two of them are separated" Jimin rebutt.

Before Jisoo could speak the teacher cut them off "that's the final groupings Mr. Park, just make that a motivation instead. Ms Kim do the honor" and the teacher left the classroom. I saw Jisoo make face to Jimin like she was trying to provoke him, such a kid I chuckle on her action.

Before we meet the group Jennie then stood in front as she announced that this afternoon there will be a club expo in the gymnasium.

We meet the groupings and do brainstorming for the project and we came up with Robotics since Jisoo insist.

The club expo event is over, they said that you can join two clubs, I decide to go with the dance troupe club and lensman club, but before you will become an official member you have to audtion first, the audition for dance troupe will be on friday afternoon after the class in the Auditorium and for the lensman club you will submit a portfolio for evaluation to become a member.

I'm now on the parking lot while scrutinising my bag for my key car then someone poke me in my waist.

"omayghadt! You startle me" I slowly caress my chest to relax

"I'm sorry, is this your car?" Chongah ask while looking at me

"Yes, and why are you here? I mean did you park here also?" not looking at her, I know it's rude not to face the one you talk to but I just can't find my damn key!

"are you looking for this?" Chaeyoung handed my car key "you left it in the gymnasium where you Sitted, I call you but you seem didn't here me obviously so I then followed you" she said.

"thank you, maybe I dropped it when I tried to get my phone in the bag. Can I give you a ride instead? To you know, pay you" while carresing the back of my head. Chaeyoung agree about my offer and I ran towards the shotgun and open the door and close for her I run towards the driver seat, I let myself in and start the engine and drive.

The whole ride was silent and we're now stuck in the traffic this is really getting awkward, remind me again why did I offer Chaeyoung a ride? Honestly over the past few weeks Chaeyoung Constantly offered me to have lunch with them, but I refused to, dont get me wrong I'm just really shy and I dont know what to do when I'm would be infront of her friends, as what I have said I dont really know how to approach someone first, that's why I don't still have a friend in school, I just know Chaeyoung but I cant claim her as my friend since we barely talk and we barely see each other in the subdivision.

"so Lisa have you decided what clubs are you joining in?" Chaeyoung decided to break the ice

"yes, maybe the dance troupe and the lensman I think, how about you? what club are you joining in?" as I looked at her

"well, I'm a member of the glee club and the sports club, I'm a Volleyball player if you may ask" she countered

"DAEBAK! Sample! Sample! Sample!" I cheer

"Silly! By the way where are we heading to? I think it's not the way to Grand caprice" she curiously ask.

"oww I'm sorry, is it okay if we could drop by in Duke's Hotel and Casino?" I saw how her eyes widen.

Chaeyoung then asked me what are we gonna do there, if one of my parents work there, or do I know who's the owner, throwing questions after the questions makes me chuckle she's so cute.

"easy there Chongah, to answer your  questions I'm just gonna visit my parents, yes both of my parents work there, and yes I know who's the owner" I answer while chuckling.

After 30 mins. On the road finally we arrived in front of restaurant the valet runner opened the door for us, I give him the key to parked my car and Chaeyoung and I went through the lobby, I ask the receptionist where is my dad and she called it for me. Not for a minute my dad came in the lobby.

"Hi sweetie, what's with the sudden visit? And who's this pretty young lady with you?" he smile to me and to Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung and I greet my dad and bowed to him and I introduces Chaeyoung to him and vice versa.

"I came here to apoligise" I begun.

"oww, I didn't see that coming, why wont we sit first and have some dinner before we talk" he offered and we oblige. The waiter handed us the Menu and I order for Risotto for hors d' oeuvre and T-bone steak for my Main course, Chaeyoung ordered chicken parm egg rolls and the same with my main course while dad he didn't ordered anything. While waiting on our food to arrive I open up to dad

"I'm sorry dad for what happened and it took so long for me to apologise " I said I look at him sincerely. The last time we talked was were on Thailand and its not just talk-talked, we argued to be exact. 

"I always come here but you're not here" I continued.

"you won't be able to see me here often sweetie, because its not the only restaurant that I manage, I jump here to the other and the other, I'm sorry  about that sweetpea" he explained.

"it's okay dad, at least I able to see you  now" and smile sweetly to him and exactly our other orders have arrive. We talked, laughed, Until Chaeyoung and I decided to go home.

"thank you for the wonderful dinner Mr. Bruschweiler" Chaeyoung said  and bow

"No problem Ms. Park, please looked after Lisa okay? She may look like rude but I guarantee you she's a total Sweetheart" dad said holding my shoulder

"dad! Dont embarrass me" I complain, dad and Chaeyoung then laugh.

"okay okay, you better go its getting late, drive safely okay?". I just nod and exactly my car stop infront, the valet runner then give me the car key, and we bid goodbye to dad.

I dropped Chaeyoung safely in their house. I'm now in my bed I heave a deep sigh "I can sleep now peacefully" and close my eyes to sleep.

-

Sorry kung wala pang Jenlisa content, Please be patient hehe. We will get there soon 😊