Chapter 15

As soon as they finished welcoming Lisa the girls goes way back to the table. The sound of the ocean and the sea breeze lulled them to relax, no one has spoken yet. They're just sitting watching the waves cascading to the shore. Until Rose spoke

"guys, haven't we decided who's our roommates." she questioned. Everyone agreed. They need to be paired since the room is a standard which mean it can occupy only two guests per room. The rest house is not that big it can only occupy 10-15 people enough for a family bonding. The Kang's owned 10 resorts but this is the only private one, they intended for the small gatherings or leisure purposes.

"Rose I'm willing to be your mate,... oh I mean roommate not the other mate" Jisoo. Everyone chuckle. Except Chaeyoung who's now looking to Jisoo with bulging eyes for what she have heard, but eventually accept Jisoo as her roommate. Jennie on the the other hand looked at Jisoo in disbelief for not choosing her.

"Chu, how about me? Are you gonna dump me?" Jennie said on her most mellow dramatic voice then faking a sob.

"owww, don't be over dramatic Jendeuk. why don't you share with Lisa. She's a great company also, I bet" Jisoo said in a mocking voice with a look of 'prove to me you don't have feelings for her'.

"shit here we go again" Jennie thought to herself. Lisa didn't utter a word for she has caught Jennie's eyes of dissatisfy to Jisoo's suggestion. She would lie if she'll tell it didnt hurt her. And pain ascended when Jennie spoke

"Can I have Somi or Dahyun instead" Jennie affirmed. Not knowing of how insensitive she may get. Lisa just fist to control the pain and not to blow a tears.

"Sorry Unni but everybody has a partner, and what's wrong with Lisa?" Somi ask curiously. Jennie smile awkwardly for not knowing how to answer

"aahhmm it's not like that- it's just--"

"it's fine, I understand. You can have the room, I dont have any plans to sleep either, but can I put my things instead" Lisa spoke calmly. She smile to Jennie as if it didn't bother or hurt her. Jennie having trouble to respond for she just realize of how insensitive she was. Not minding that Lisa may get offended. Before she she could've a chance to apologize everyone stood up on their sit for they will now proceed to get their things in the lobby.

In the lobby everyone was busy minding their own deed, getting what they owned, except for Lisa where she left her things on her car. When they settled, the care taker of the resort gave them their keys for their designated rooms. They wait for Lisa first before heading. The harborage that seemed to be abondoned then, was now filled with joy and laughter as they walking to the hallway to their chamber. Everyone now is on their room fixing their things. Jennie glancing to Lisa, thinking of how to approach the doe-eye. When Lisa was done she's now ready to escape the rough-hewn chamber and leave the brunette but to her surpise the cat-eye like call her.

"Lisa....... Aaahhmmm I'm sorry for you know, earlier--"

"hey, you've done nothing wrong, there's really no need for you to apologize. I should be the one apologizing, you know for making you uncomfortable" Lisa look to her direction escaping a tremulous smile.

"no it's not like that--"

"Jen it's really weird you know" Lisa heave a sigh looking at the brunette, When she saw a glimpse that the girl was waitng for her to contimue she didn't doubt to finish. " I thought we're making progress of this so called friendship of ours. We all clingy and friendly and just like the other friends out there. And the next day you stop talking then the other back to being like a friend. Please don't make it hard for me, for I am now experiencing a hard time of my life." they stare at each other for a while when Lisa didn't hear anything from the brunette she face her back and open the door when Lisa was about to leave Jennie spoke again.