Chapter 1.5 Animagus (edited)

A/N: This is a few months before the summer to your second year. It's just a short chapter, so don't except anything too grand here.

Alek's Pov

It was the last couple months of school before the summer was to start and I had to stay after class to speak to McGonagall. For what I had no clue what, I know it isn't about my grades, because I was in her advanced class and I was passing everything else with flying colours. I waited for McGonagall to come when I noticed the cat and I smirked. "Professor you aren't fooling me in that form. What is it that you needed to talk to me about?" I asked her before she could shift. She smiled at me and sat on her desk looking me over. "I have heard great things about you Ms. Dubhghlas." She said looking at me before grabbing a book off her desk. "Professor Snape says that you excel in not only his class but in your house as well and you were playing to join Quidditch next year?" I nodded and tilted my head in confusion. "I wanted to talk about Animagus. Do you know what they are Ms. Dubhghlas?" She waited for my answer and I swallowed the lump in my throat. "Yes Prof. You are one. You are able to change willingly between your animal form and your human form.... Why do you ask?" She raises a knowing eyebrow and smirks. "Because I know you have been looking into it," She paused. "And I want to mentor you in it since it could be a dangerous thing to learn." she stated a rather matter-of-fact way that she did. I paused and looked at her. "Wait. Are you being serious at the moment?" She grins at me and nods. "Yes Dubhghlas I am. You have till the end of the day to have an answer-" "Yes! I don't need time to think about the answer! I've done my research on he matter and I know the risks with this." I stood up straighter and gave a proud smile. "Then your summer homework Dubhghlas is to figure out the animal you want to turn into and do the research on it." She had stood up and started to walk off. "And Dubhghlas Don't tell anyone about this." She left with that and me standing there.

A/N: This will pop up again with a part two in the next .5 chapter. It will be the how to for those you want to do this two. Thanks.