Chapter 8: Pregnancies (edited)

A/N: Sexual maturity, language, and death head. You have been warned. If you do not want to read about sex when the next bolded words pop up just skip to the next bolded section.

In August, the order was gathered to escort Harry to the burrow. Fred, George, Mundungus, Hermione, Ron, and Fleur all changed into Harry. While the others flew as escorts or alone as distractions to keep Harry safe. Fred was uncomfortable with Alek being there and he had pulled her to the side before they had to drink the potion. "Aleksandra. Promise me you'll be safe and be careful." Alek blinked slowly and nodded her head. Fred never used her full name unless he was being serious. "I promise Fred, but that goes for you and George as well." She frowned at him before he pulled her into a quick kiss. "I love you." He said softly placing his forehead to hers. "I love you too Freddie." He went back over to where George was, just as Moody was handing the Polyjuice around the room. Alek watched as everyone began to like Harry and changed their clothing. "Now. Every Harry will have a protector." He started and looked around the room. "Mundungus, Stick tight to me. I want to keep an eye on you." He glared at the once small man. "As for the real Harry you'll be with Hagrid." He paused and let Hagrid speak. "Fleur with Bill, Ron with Nymphadora, Hermione with Kingsley, Fred with Arthur, and George with Remus. Now Alek you'll be Flying behind me." With that everyone exited and got on their chosen transportation. Moody and Alek were the last to hit the air and Alek was the last to reach the burrow. George had been hit by Snape's curse that resulted in him losing his left ear. Fred noticed that Moody and Alek weren't there yet. "Where is Alek?" Fred looked around and everyone shook their head. "Where's George?" Fred asked and everyone shook their head again and they rushed to the house. He spotted George and knelt beside him. There was a sudden flash of light and everyone rushed outside. Remus levelled his wand. "Mad Eye is dead!" She was covered in blood. When Remus saw the state of the girl, he rushed to her. "That little shit betrayed us and ran! Snape..." She had collapsed against Remus. "Remus, who is that?" Remus looked behind him to see Fred. "Fred. She needs medical attention." Fred rushed over to them and picked her up and ran into the house. "Mum! Help!" He laid her on the floor and tore the rest of her tattered shirt off. Molly rushed over and started to do her best. The next day was the wedding and Fred had to help her get ready and support her. They didn't have everything to completely heal her. Fred handed her the crutch they had, and they made their way downstairs. Fred kissed her head before going out and helping the rest of the men set up the tent. The small wedding was beautiful, and it cheered everyone up. The night was beautiful as people danced and laughed and sang until a bright white and blue orb tore through the tent's fabric. It was Kingsley's Patronus. "The Ministry has fallen. The Minister of magic is dead. They are coming." As soon as the message ended Fred and George went for Alek and apparated back to the flat above the store.

Finally, it was December and Alek has been living with the twins for the last couple of years helping them around the shop as much as she could, but today she had off to plan for their 3-year anniversary. She was excited for the evening. She was going to make dinner and clean the house and get everything set up while George kept Fred busy until it was time to close down, and he would be going to the Burrow for the night. Once the house was cleaned and dinner made, she went to take a bath to relax and clean her body. When she was finished, she dressed in a cute blue lace lingerie and put on a cute red dress that went to her knees and outlined her curves well. She set the table and lit a few candles before standing by the door when Fred opened the door. Fred froze and looked her up and down.

Fred's POV

I froze immediately as I saw Alek and without thinking I looked her up and down. "Fred my love please pick your jaw off the flow." She said sweetly. I straightened myself out and walked over to her, taking her hand and spinning her before I dipped her to kiss her sweetly. She giggled and I let her go to shut the door. "I finished dinner not too long ago. Come sit!" She grabbed my hand and led me to the table. I pulled her chair out for her and she sat waiting for me to follow. I sat and looked at the food she made and felt my stomach rumble at the scent. "It looks wonderful love." She smiled and waited for me to dig in before she took a bite. Dinner was wonderful but I couldn't keep my eyes off my woman. She looked rather tasty, and I couldn't do it anymore. I stood and threw her over my shoulder, and she squealed.