Mikey's a true friend

Mikey's POV.

I began looking for Y/N. To be honest it wasn't really hard, I soon saw a girl with y/h/l  y/h/c hair. It seemed a lot like Y/N, I rushed over to her and sat next to her.

"Hey Y/N" I said.

"Oh hey Mikey, what are you doing here?" Y/N asked.

"Well I came to look for you, so you wouldn't be alone." I replied

"Oh Mikey you really didn't have to do so" she said while looking down at the floor.

"No yes I did, you have no friends yet so I don't want you to be alone" I said.

I continued by asking
"Do you want to come and sit with me and my friends?"

"Oh no Mikey, I really am okay here. I don't want to bother you or your friends. But thanks for the offer" she said.

"Oh no you would never be a bother. But for now I'll just sit here with you." I said while rubbing the back of my neck.

"Thanks Mikey, you're so nice to me thank you!" She said with a smile.

Gerard's POV.

"Who could Mikey possibly go looking for?" I asked the group.

"I don't know man, maybe that new girl." Said Ray.

I looked at him confused as i didn't know who he was referring to.

"Y/N" frank added but I was still confused.

"You know that girl you came across in the hallway with. Her name is Y/N." Frank explained.

I then remembered who they were talking about.

"Yeah turns out Mikey has her for 1st period and she's also in our same 2nd period." Ray added.

"Also Ray and I have her for our 3rd period." Frank said while eating chips.

"Well whatever he went to look her for better be good...WHAT IF HE FEEDS OFF OF HER" Ray exclaimed.

Thankfully no one was around us so they didn't hear Ray.

I began to think, would Mikey actually feed on her IN school?? But why else would he go looking for someone? No he's not that dumb, he would get caught he knows better than that...right?

I looked over at Frank and ray.
"You guys think he did that?"

"Possibly" they both said.

"But he knows that we can't let anyone know about who we really are." I replied.

Meanwhile, Mikey's POV.

Me and Y/N were laughing at some jokes but then the bell rang, letting us know that our lunch break was over.

"I have math next" Y/N said rolling her eyes.

"Then I have P.E" she added.

"Wait you have P.E for 5th period?" I asked hoping she would say yes since I also had P.E for 5th.

"Yes, it says I have P.E for 5th." She said.

"Nice, we have another class together." I said as her y/e/c eyes got big and she began to smile.

"See ya in 5th" I said.

"See ya" she replied waving at me as we parted ways.

Y/N'S POV.

I was really thankful for Mikey's act of kindness, I think me and him are going to get along pretty well. We seem to have a lot in common. The best part is that I have THREE classes with him!! I won't feel very lonely yay.