Me And You Kinda Date

"Take a picture love, it'll last longer." Gerard said posing.

"Why would I want a picture of you?" I asked trying not to blush.

"No, the question should be 'why wouldn't you want a picture of me'." He said pointing at himself.

"Ugh stop being such a smart-ass." I said crossing my arms.

"Sorry sweety, it's something natural, I can't help it." He said placing his hands on his hips.

"Okay now you're just acting like such a sass queen." I said squinting at him.

"Again, like I said I can't help it. So you're gonna have to deal with it." Gerard dramatically flipped his hair causing me to giggle.

God why does he have to be so hot, everything he does is so perfect. Oh my, the things I would do to this man. It's not fair why does he get to be so flawless. Wait...can he read my thoughts? I do recall him answering  to what I was thinking. I wonder if that's another perk of being vampire? Omg I really do hope he can't do that, if only he knew what I thought of him. 

This whole time I was thinking I didn't realize I was staring at him until I was brought back to earth by his laugh. I snapped out of it and cleared my throat looking away from him.

"Do you realize how funny you looked staring at me?" He laughing.

"Hmm...what?"

"You know what I mean sugar, don't act dumb. Also sorry to break it to you but you are one naughty little girl with some naughty little thoughts you know." He said running his fingers through his hair.

I immediately felt my face heat up. Fuck, fuck he is able to read minds, wait he's probably reading mine right now!

"Yes I actually am, but I have a reason to doing so. See, when you don't answer me like right now or when you are acting weird and I don't know what's happening, I am being forced to invade your thoughts because I want to make sure everything is alright." He explained.

Do you do it on purpose? Can you stop it?

"I don't always do it and yes I can stop it from happening. You seem like such a mysterious person and I want to know what goes on in that mind of yours, so yes maybe some times I'll do it for fun." He said looking down at the last part.

"Okay well can you at least warn me when you do go inside my thoughts?" I asked. (Y'all I forgot how to spell 'thoughts' and it auto corrected to 'throat' LMFOA)

"Why? Are you scared that I'm gonna catch you thinking of something you don't want me to know?" He asked examining me carefully.

"No? What would I have to hide from you?" I asked.

"Liar, you are scared. See this is why reading thoughts is important, I can know the truth without you having to tell me. Also didn't you think I was 'so hot and flawless' like not so long ago?" He said quoting my thoughts.

"Okay first off, don't flatter yourself. Also it's not fair Gerard, you can't just do that, my thoughts are private." I added.

"Well I'll try not to but admit it you want me so bad." He teased.

"I'm not admitting anything, can finish getting ready?" I asked trying to change the conversation.

"Alright then just know that I know you want me all to yourself." He said closing his eyes and raising his eyebrows at me.

"Ugh you're so annoying, come on stop it." I rolled my eyes.

He got the car keys and we headed out.