Ahhh shit it's...FRANKKKK

Ray and I took a seat. The history lesson began and things started to flow pretty well, I wouldn't say it was the best since I found history to be boring. About 10 minutes into the lesson the teacher was interrupted by a guy walking into class late. I couldn't believe my eyes, I had to blink several times before realizing who he was.
It-it was...

"FRANKKK my guy, where ya been!?" I heard Ray say.
"I was talking to some chick" Frank said as he winked at Ray. Ray replied with a small chuckle. Both boys did a little handshake, it looked pretty cool to be honest.

Frank then looked at me since I was sitting right next to Ray. He looked at me up and down and  gave me a little smirk followed by a winked. I somehow manage to put a VERY forced smile across my face.

"Have you guys met before?" Ray asked looking confused.

"Who me and this chick? Yeah I guess, kinda. I saw her getting real close with Gerard." Frank siad with a little giggle at the end.

I looked at him confused for a second, then it hit me. I had forgotten that Gerard held me by my waist while looking into my eyes in the hallway while I was at my locker. I felt a warm pink shade come across my Y/S/C skin. I immediately looked away hoping they didn't catch me blushing a bit.

"And well apparently she liked it" Frank said laughing a bit.

I rolled my eyes at him and carried on with my classwork. I would occasionally hear Ray and Frank laughing at jokes they made. Frank sat behind Ray. Suddenly I see Ray turn around and pull on Frank's hair.

"DUDE WHAT WAS THAT FOR" Frank said almost sounding in pain.

"That's what you get for pulling on my amazingly beautiful curly hair" Ray said while making a face at Frank.

"But it's so big and fluffy it was calling my name, sowwy" frank replied.

I looked at them and rolled my eyes again. I swear they act like little kids. By this point the teacher said we had to do a quick research paper and that our partners were going to be the people closest to us. Unfortunately, I was partners with Frank and Ray. I had no other choice so I guess I'll just have to deal with two little kids. We got to work Frank still whispering stuff to Ray causing him to laugh. I decided to ignore them and do my work but I was then interrupted by Frank clearing his throat.

"Sooooo" He said trying not to laugh.
"We never really got to know each other so I'll start. My name is frank" He said as he offered to shake my hand.

"Yes, already knew that. I'm Y/N" I said as I accepted his hand. I got back to work not thinking much of it.

"Oh come on talk to us don't be a bitch" Frank said while rolling his eyes.

I looked up at him, sighed and said
"Okay, what do you want me to talk to you about"

"I don't know tell me about yourself, where you're from, what do you like to do" Frank said shrugging his shoulders.

I took a deep breath and said
"Welp, I'm moved here from h/t. My favorite color is y/f/c. Umm I can play the guitar, I like to read and I love music."

"Cool, what kind of music do you listen to?" He asked.

"I listen to bands like Green Day, Fall Out Boy, Nirvana, Panic At The Disco, blink-182 and so on, you know?"

"Dope, you sound like a really cool person to be around" he said.

"Yeah she really is" Ray added while telling Frank what had happened in science class. We were all laughing again.

The bell then dismissed us for our lunch break. I had no friends so I began looking for a place so I could sit down and eat my lunch.

Mikey's POV.

I was sitting with the guys Ray, Frank and Gerard. I began to wonder how
Y/N was new and probably didn't have anyone to hang around with. I had decided I would go look for her to make her company.

"Hey guys I'm gonna go look for someone, I'll be back" I siad but they all looked at me confused, they shrugged and said okay.