Stepping into the gates of hell...i mean school

Beep Beep Beep

"Oh dear bloody hell" I thought as I forced myself out of bed, it's 7:00am and I have 1 hour before school starts. Since it's my first day I thought I would dress up but not too much so that I won't scare away all the normies.

I threw on a pair of black shorts with fishnets underneath and a band tee(of your choice) added a choker, got my b&w vans and called it a fit.(picture below)

For make-up I simply put on some black eyeshadow(something like this)

I went down stairs to see my mom having a cup of coffee.
"Good morning honey" she said
I replied with "Good morning mom, I'm going to head to school as it's almost time to start and I'm going to walk there today so I definitely don't want to be late"

She nodded and with that I grabbed a granola bar, a sweater and made my way out the door.

It's now 7:40 so I have just enough time to get to school, get to my locker and go to class. As soon as I arrived I had a sick feeling in my stomach, I swear I was going to throw up.

While making my way to my locker I noticed I was getting a lot of looks from the kids at school.

"Maybe they're not used to getting new kids here" I thought.

"Or maybe they're judging me oh no" I decided to ignore it all as I didn't have time to waste so instead I started looking for my locker number.

I was getting some books from my locker when I suddenly heard some voices approaching near me, shit shit shit I thought.

"Frank you short shit, hurry up" I heard someone say.
I looked up so see who it was. I saw a tall, pale boy with black long-ish hair. He had green hazel eyes.

I then saw another guy much shorter than the first guy, this whom I assumed was 'Frank' he too was pale and had green eyes, the sides of his head were shaved and bleached while the top was longer and black. He also appeared to have both a nose and lip piercing.

"Gerard you dickhead, you took my chips didn't you!!!" Said 'Frank'
"Did NOT" replied who I think 'Frank' called 'Gerard'

I felt someone grab onto my waist.
"And who is this we have here?" Asked the tall, pale guy.

"I- this is my locker" I stuttered.

"Well you're in my way sugar, so get going" said Gerard as he kept a tight grip on my waist.

"Th-then let go of m-me" I stuttered once more.

He looked into my eyes for a few second before I looked down as I'm not good with maintaining eye contact. I felt quite uncomfortable and began to blush, I think he noticed because he then said

"Alright alright, see ya around sugar" he smirked and with that he let go of my waist and I headed to class.

Fuckkkk I never wanted to die right there and then so much. For first period I had English, then science, history, lunch break and continued along with math, P.E and finally art.

"This is going to be a hell of a day" I thought to myself.