Don't go out at night time

GERARD'S POV.

I hadn't fed in a few days and felt that it was time to do so. I let the boys know that I would be going hunting. It was now night time so I figured it would be safe to go hunting and I planned to feed on the first person I came across.

"Hey guys I'm gonna go hunting, any of you want to come with me?" I asked.

"I'll go with you." Frank said as he jumped off the couch to put his shoes on.

"Okay hurry up I'm starving." I said with a little exaggeration.

Y/N'S POV.

It seemed to be a perfect night to go on a walk. I got my shoes and threw a hoodie on. I walked down the stairs ever so quietly so I wouldn't wake up my mom, I made it out the door and locked it with my keys.

I didn't really know where exactly I was going, I walked on some tracks along the park I went to previously. The tracks I was on were lit by the bright white light coming from the moon.  I felt as the fresh cold air brushed against my face slightly moving my hair away from my face. It felt peaceful, no one around... just me under the moon.

GERARD'S POV.

Frank and I went to the tracks by the nearby park, this was usually where we would hunt. There they were, our victim. I grabbed Frank by his arm as we hid in between trees avoiding being seem by our victim. It was an older woman, she was alone. Frank and I prepared as we were aiming to attack our victim from behind.

"Now!" I whisper screamed at Frank.

We both zoomed up to her, Frank immediately holding his hand over her mouth as I held both her wrists behind her. I began to feed on her wrist making her pass out, Frank then removed his hand and began to feed on her neck.

After a few seconds of us feeding on the victim we heard someone gasped. Not caring I didn't look up.

"I'll take care of it" Frank said he turned around to zoom over at the person running.

I let him take care of them. I continued feeding but was soon interrupted by Frank calling my name.

"Gerard? You might want to come over and see this" I heard him say.

"Ughh Frank they better be hot or something if not I swear..." I proceeded to say as my eyes layed on the person who was running away.

Y/N'S POV.

I walked for a couple minutes on the path way but was then interrupted but somthing very disturbing.

I had to be imagining stuff or maybe my eyes were playing tricks on me. It took me a couple seconds to realize what was happening. I saw a woman between two men that appeared to be biting her, I saw blood dripping down her shirt, I let out a gasp which seemed to have gotten one of the male's attention. I quickly turned around and ran for my life in hope that I would be able to escape them.

Unfortunately for me, I am not an athlete therefore I couldn't run very fast. I suddenly felt someone grab onto me from behind, they had caught up to me in the matter of seconds. They held my arms behind me with one hand and the other hand was over my mouth stopping me from screaming. I tried kicking and screaming but it was pointless. I heard a slight gasp coming from the person holding me back.

"Gerard? You might want to come over and see this." I heard them say, their voice sounded so familiar. 'Gerard'? No it couldn't be not the Gerard I know.

"Ughh Frank they better be hot or something if not I swear..."

Fuck no,  I know he did not just say 'Frank' and I know that wasn't Gerard's voice. I was turned around by the person holding me and was face to face with Gerard. My anxiety started to increase tremendously.