Crawl On Me, Sink Into Me

Gerard motioned for me to sit on his bed. I layed next to him and placed my head on his chest. He turned on the t.v, placed his arm around me and searched through Netflix. The movie started to play, I felt as he would occasionally move his hand slowly down my back. I know what he wants to do;) I gonna tease him just to mess with him. I placed my hand over his stomach, I felt all over his abs. I felt him smirk.

A scary part of the movie caused me to jump a little. Gerard took me in and hugged me.

"Did you get scared?" He asked.

"Yes" I said shyly.

I felt him giggle.

"It's not funny." I said playfully punching him.

"Awwwee, did Miss. Little Y/N get scared?" He teased.

Oh hell no, I'm the one that supposed to be teasing him. I got ontop of him taking him by surprise. I saw as his eyes widened and his mouth opened up slightly. I stood very close to his face and looked into his eyes. I rubbed our noses together and giggled. I then got off of him leaving him with a pink shade across his face. I made him think I was about to kiss him, I was trying to hold in my laughter. He looked over at me and I laughed.

"What?" I asked acting cluelessly.

"You know what you are doing with me, sugar." He said smiling without his teeth.

"Huh, what are you talking about?" I asked.

"Oh so you want to play like that I see." He smirked.

I felt him get on top of me, he smirked and started to kiss me. This took me by surprise but I kissed back.

"I'm going to go get some water down stairs, wanna come with me?" He asked getting off of me.

"Mhm" I replied.

We went into the small kitchen, Gerard grabbed two glass cups, he added a few ice cubes and filled the cups with water. He sat down on a chair and placed the two cups on the table.

"Come here." He padded his lap, I assumed he did that so that I would sit on it.

Now I'm not dumb, I knew this was my perfect opportunity to mess with him. I walked over to him and sat on his lap, as I did so I made sure to move my bottom around a bit. He let out a soft little giggle.

"What are you doing?" He asked smiling.

"Hmm? What do you mean, I'm drinking the water you served? I said turning to face him. He shook his head and just smiled at me.

He held on to me and placed his head on my shoulder. I couldn't help but feel butterflies from how close we were. We suddenly heard the door open, the boys were now home.

"Woahh, hey guys!" Mikey said trying to examine what was going on. Not me sitting on Gerard's lap with the very small skirt he bought me while he has his head placed on my shoulder...

"Oh I see you are wearing the outfit we picked out for you!" Frank smiled.

"And since when did you two become this close? All of the sudden you are sitting on Gerard's lap?" He added with a raised eyebrow.

"Omg is Frank jealous?!" Mikey teased.

"No! I'm not, I'm just saying that this isn't a normal thing for them to do." Frank explained.

"Admit it Frank, you wish you were Y/N so bad right now." Mikey teased once more.

Frank crossed his arms and said "No but whatever."

"I'm tired, I'm going to go up to my room." Gerard said yawning.

"Yeah me too." I added.

"I'm going to head out too, I've got get my beauty sleep." Ray said walking out of the kitchen.