Breakfast!!

I went into my Mom's room to see if she was home, she wasn't there so I decided to text her.

Mom:
You:

Hey mom, did you leave for work?

Yes sweetheart, you weren't home so I wasn't able to tell you. Remember you have to go to school today.

Yes, I'm actually getting ready right now.

Okay then have fun, bye love you.

Love you too.

Now that I had that out of the way, I picked out an outfit. I got a pair of ripped Jean's and a black shirt. I brushed out my hair and curled it( or straighten it).

I added some makeup up to my face. Nothing special except for the touch of red lipstick. I put on my favorite necklace and put on a black leather jacket. I recieved a text on my phone.

Gerard:
You:

Hey babe, me and the boys are outside waiting for you.

Okay be there in a sec.

Okay;)

I smiled at the text and put on my shoes. I got my school bag and went out the door. Sure enough, Gerard was inside the car with the boys. I walked up to them and said hi, they all waved at me and Gerard told me to get in. I sat next to next to Gerard in the passenger seat.

"Sooo, Gerard doesn't want to tell us why you guys ditched us. Where did you guys go?" Frank asked.

I looked over at Gerard and he tried hiding a smile, I looked down trying not to smile.

"*gasp* WHAT DID YOU GUYS DO!!" Frank exclaimed.

"Nothing that concerns you." Gerard shot him a look through the mirror.

"OMG see guys I knew it, I called it." Frank said crossing his arms.

"Called what?" Gerard asked.

"Frank said that you guys went away to go have sex with each other." Mikey said in an annoyed voice.

I turned my view from the boys to the window to hide my blushing self.

"See, she looked away!" Frank pointed out.

"But she didn't say that they actually did it." Mikey added.

"Well then how come she looked away when you said it." Frank added.

"Dude stop you're probably making Y/N and Gerard really uncomfortable right now." Said Ray.

"Thank you, Ray." I said.

We soon arrived to a coffee shop. We all got out and Gerard took me by my hand as we walked in. Gerard and I heard a click which made us turn around. Great, Frank was taking pictures of us.

"Frank you little prick." Gerard said giving him a look.

Mikey and Ray were both next to Frank looking at the pictures he had taken of us.