Part four.

It was now Sunday morning and I was awaken by the bright beams shining through my bedroom window.

I rolled over to check my phone and I immediately realized that I never grabbed it out of Brianna's car.

"Yo Lauren! Someone's at the door for you." Riley called out.

Who could possibly be here for me?

Wrapping my red silk robe around my tiny body, I put my hair up in a quick bun to make sure I was presentable as I walked down the hall to the door.

"What are you doing here?" I whispered.

"Relax ma, I got ya address from Bri. You left this at my club." Dave said handing me my phone.

"Your club?" I asked confused.

"Yes my club, what you surprised a hood nigga like me own some shit?" He replied.

"That's not what I meant." I added.

"Relax ma I'm joking, anyways I gotta go so you take  care." Dave said turning to leave.

"Yeah you too." I disappeared back into the house.

Once back into the apartment, Riley stood against the wall with her arms folded and a face filled with disappointment.

"Please tell me you not seeing that nigga Lo." Riley chimed.

"No Riley, not now it's too early." I said annoyed.

Riley put her arm out in front of me stopping me from walking any further.

"Be careful Lo, he not who you think he is and I wouldn't want to see you get hurt." Riley said.

"I know. And how do you know him exactly?" I questioned.

"It doesn't matter Lauren, just stay away from him." Riley related herself.

He not who you think he is.

Those words stuck with me as I drifted off back  into a deep sleep.

*Three hours later

I had awaken again but this time set to start my Sunday duties before the week approaches. I gathered all my dirty clothes and planned on making a trip to the laundromat next door to our apartment.

With my clothes finally gathered I proceeded with my morning hygiene routine. Shower, makeup, hair etc.

I opted on a simple look today since I wasn't really doing anything major. I threw my hair in a sleek back bun and opted on a very light makeup look, along with my favorite fuzzy two piece set.