Part eleven.

Soaking my body in the warm bath water I ran for myself I laid back and enjoyed sza's new album. The tub was filled with fresh lavender and epsom salt, I also lit a few candles to set the mood.

My body ached from last nights events with Dave.

I washed my body thoroughly and excused myself from the tub, I cleaned it out and proceeded with the rest of my hygiene.

Dave was already gone when I woke up this morning, he informed me he had two interviews along with a meet and greet. He was definitely a business man indeed.

Since Dave was out, the girls and I decided to have a pool day outback and enjoy some mimosas as well.

I applied lotion all over my skin along with my favorite signature fragrance from Dior.

Sliding into my brand new swimsuit I ran downstairs to fetch the door.

"Oh my goodness you guys are here!" I said reaching out to hug Brianna and Jeremy.

"Bitch of course! And we brought bottles." Jeremy said holding up two bottles of liquor.

"I thought we were having mimosas?" I asked confused.

"I mean you know I'm a high key alcoholic so yeah." Jeremy said walking inside the house.

I laughed and shut the door behind them. It's been a while since I had some fun since I was now in somewhat of a relationship.

We all went outside into the back and decided on snapping a few photos before we got crazy.

"Yasss honey it is giving!" Brianna said while taking my pictures.

I looked at the photos she took and decided on which one I wanted to post onto Instagram.

"Canon ball!" Jeremy said before splashing us with a big wave of water.

"Jeremy I'm going to kill you!" I said before gulping down my mimosa.

We spent hours by the pool drinking and dancing to reggae music. I knew I was drunk the moment and started twerking on Jeremys live.

"Yasss!" Jeremy and Brianna said approving of my shenanigans.

Eventually our field day came to an end even though we were having way too much fun.

We hugged and waved to each other goodbye before I saw them pull out of the driveway.

*Two hours later.

"Yo Lauren!" Dave called out in a stern voice.

I was passed out on the couch with a throbbing
headache.