Part fourteen.

*One month later

I sat on the toilet with the seat down as tears was flowing from my eyes uncontrollably. Jeremy and Brianna stood before me assuring me that everything was going to be ok and that they had my back.

I stared at the two positive pregnancy test that I just took and cried even more.

"Hey girl look at me, pick up your face right now." Jeremy demanded.

I did as I was told.

"You got this, hell we all got this. We're in this together, you hear me?" He asked me.

I nodded my head and grabbed a tissue to wipe my face.

"Look no one has a book on how to be a perfect mom, but if anyone was going to be a kick ass mom it'll be you. Hell look at you caring for Dave's unstable ass." Jeremy said making us all laugh.

"Yo Jeremy shut up." Brianna said laughing.

"Maybe that'll make him and that struggling ass beard act right." Jeremy said applying mascara.

"Jeremy you know what don't do my fucking man." I said laughing uncontrollably.

"You know it's true girl that's why your ass over there laughing." He pointed out.

I stood up on my two feet, fixed my ruined makeup and accepted the fact that I was going to be a mom.

I was thankful to have Brianna and Jeremy in my life to help me during times like this, I just wish I could share this moment with Riley and José the same way.

"Baby!" Dave called out.

"We up here big pun!" Jeremy called out.

We all bursted out into laughter.

Jeremy was the type of friend everybody needed he was hilarious but he also helps you pull your head out of your ass when you needed him to.

Dave approached the bathroom and stood in the doorway.

"Baby was you crying?" He said coming over to me

I shook my head yes and leaned my head onto his chest.

He held onto me and kissed the top of my head.

"What's wrong?" He asked holding onto my chin.

"That's our cue to go you nosey bitch." Jeremy whispered to Brianna.

"Alright girl we gone, call us if you need anything you hear me?" Brianna said giving me a hug then disappeared into the hallway.

Locking the door behind the girls, I sat down on the sofa and curled up into a ball.

Hearing Dave's footsteps march down the steps, he came over to sit next to me.