Part twenty.

I got up earlier than usual due to the odd sleeping patterns that came with the pregnancy. I got up to freshen up and start my day by fixing up some breakfast.

I could hear muffled talking as I approached the kitchen.

I assumed it was Dave and his mother already awake having a conversation in his studio he built downstairs.

"Good morning baby." His mother came approaching me from behind.

So who the fuck is Dave talking to? I thought to myself.

"Good morning mom, do you mind finishing up these eggs for me while I use the bathroom?" I asked telling a lie.

"Sure baby go right ahead." She began to stir the eggs immediately.

I quietly made my way downstairs to Dave's studio to see who was all present.

"Umm what's going on?!" I called out making the woman who was sitting on Dave's lap jump.

As the woman turned around her face became very familiar.

"It's not what it looks like Lo I swear." Brianna said coming towards me.

I immediately attacked her and began throwing punches aiming for her face. Grabbing a fist full of her hair I managed to pull her to the ground still punching her.

Dave pulled me off of her while holding me against the wall, I saw nothing but red and used every piece of strength I had to also attack Dave.

"Get the fuck off me!" I said pulling away from him and going back up stairs to the kitchen.

"What's going on?!" His mother yelled.

"These bitches wanna play with me I got something for they ass." I said grabbing the biggest knife out of the knife drawer holding it up.

Dave and Brianna both stood near the door that led to the studio looking dumbfounded.

"Lo put the knife down." He pleaded.

"How long?" I asked sobbing.

"Umm." Brianna afraid to speak.

"I said how long goddammit?" I yelled throwing a glass vase that nearly hit David's head.

"Lo chill please you gone stress the baby." Dave said holding his hands up.

"Fuck you, you sorry son of a bitch!" I charged at him with the knife but only nicking him on his hand because he grabbed me by my wrist.

Suddenly falling to the ground in tears, my body felt weak. I wanted to roll over and die, I've never felt pain like this before. And here I thought he was a changed man but the whole time he was sleeping with the very person I thought was my friend.

My heart was broken, my heart was also filled with hate and disappointment.

"Get up baby." His mother said grabbing me. "And as for you Dave, shame on you!" His mother said guiding me upstairs.

Guiding me to the bed, I got under the covers and curled up into a tight ball. I hated myself, I started to feel insecure and feeling like I wasn't good enough.

Why her? I thought.

"Dave leave her alone!" I could hear his mother yell out from in the hallway.

"Ma I'm just gone talk to her for a second then I'm gone leave her alone." He said entering the room and closing the door.

Feeling his body sink onto the bed next to me. I inched my body away from him.