Part six.

Three weeks has went by since my last encounter with Dave, I kept asking myself how could I miss a man I barely even know.

His scent, he voice and the way he carried himself was everything to me. I wanted to prove Riley wrong about him people change.

"Lauren a package at the door for you." Riley called out from the front room.

I walked to the doorway and saw a delivery man holding a bouquet of flowers along with a card. I grabbed the flowers, placed them on the table and tipped the delivery man.

The card:
I'm ready to open up to you and be 100% honest about everything. I've been silent for the past three weeks because I kept trying to lie to myself about the feelings I have for you. Now I realize I was just being a coward and I've never ran from anything in my life and here I am running from you, please forgive me.

- East

"Who's it from?" Riley asked.

"A secret admirer." I lied.

Taking the card and flowers with me, I walked into the room and shut my door. Just as I sat the card and flowers down on my vanity a incoming FaceTime call came through.

Dave.

"I take it you got the flowers?" He asked immediately

"Let me guess you're sitting outside my building watching?" I joked.

"Yes and I have been everyday for the past three weeks." He admitted

"Straight stalker vibes." I rolled my eyes.

"I meant what I said in that card Lo." He said with a serious face.

"I know." I admitted.

"But look I'm heading to the studio, would you care to join me?" He asked.

"Sure let me grab my stuff and I'll be down." I said before hanging up.

I gathered my charger, and purse along with a few other things us girls need. I grabbed my keys off of the counter and remind Riley not to wait up for me.

"Where you going?" She asked being nosey.

"Out, I'll be back later on tonight." I replied.

Riley's no fool and she definitely knew I was involved with someone she just doesn't know who. And I wanted to keep it that way because lord knows all hell would break lose if she found out.

Finally out of the building I spotted Dave's all black Range Rover parked down the block some ways.

"Hey." I said getting in.

"Sup mamas." He said leaning over to give me a kiss on my cheek.

"I'm still upset with you." I added.