Part ten.

"You view me as a monster now?" He asked not making eye contact with me.

I placed my hand on his face a reassured him that I didn't view him as a monster.

"I'm not used to a woman caring about me genuinely, everybody want something from somebody

"I'm not used to a woman caring about me genuinely, everybody want something from somebody. With you it's different." He added.

"Well what do you want from me?" I asked him.

"All of you and for you to be mine and mine only." He said placing his hands around my waist.

"I'm all yours." I said to him.

"You better be because then I'm going to have to show my crazy side and I don't wanna have to do that." He added.

Releasing the hold we had on one another I walked back to the car and grabbed my suitcase I had packed with all my stuff.

Dave grabbed it for me as we walked inside the house.

Finally upstairs I began sorting through my suitcase and putting things in the proper place.

"I'm about to go to the studio for a few hours you wanna go?" Dave asked.

"No I think I'm going to stay here, I have to do some job hunting online." I added.

"Aight mamas well I'll see you tonight." He said giving me a kiss.

"Ok be safe." I shouted out as he disappeared into the hallway.

Continuing to put clothes into the drawers my phone buzzed indicating I had an incoming phone call from Riley but I ignored it and continued to sort my clothes.

*Later that night

Just finishing up with my hygiene routine for the night. I slipped into some new fenty intimates and snapped a few photos to send to Dave while he was at the studio.

Text from Dave 💕:On my way right now as we speak! 🏃 💨

Text from Dave 💕:
On my way right now as we speak! 🏃 💨

I laughed before attaching my phone to the charger because it was dying. I climbed under the covers and adjusted myself to my comfortability.

Fifteen minutes had went by and I could hear keys unlocking the downstairs door meaning Dave was home.

"Babe." He called out to me.

"I'm up here." I shouted from upstairs.

His footsteps can be heard coming up the stairs at a steady pace.

Tossing his keys onto the night stand he bent over to give me a kiss but a passionate one.

"Lemme take a shower right quick." He said pulling away slowly.

I nodded my head and watched him undress as he disappeared into the bathroom.

Just as I was about to doze off I could feel his warm hands on my thighs. Followed by soft kisses in the back of my neck.

I turned over to come face to face with him.

Our tongues wrestled as we kissed passionately, the aroma of his body wash met with my nose. And I could almost taste the mouth wash and toothpaste that he used.

"Lay on your back." He instructed me.

I did as I was told.

He hovered over me and began to kiss on my neck causing me to let out soft moans.

"You trust me?" He asked looking into my eyes.

I nodded my head yes because I did trust Dave. He was the first man in my life to make me feel loved and safe outside of my father.

He slowly ran his hand down my stomach all the way until he reached the top of my panties. He slowly removed them and tossed them onto the floor.

Coming back up he put his hand behind my back and unstrapped my bra too. He then tossed that on the floor as well, I was now fully nude.

Dave kissed every inch of my body causing chills down my spine.

Reaching the top of my bikini line he then landed his tongue onto my tight moist center. He began to devour me like I was his favorite meal, my moans now echoed through out the bedroom that was once quiet.

I gripped on the sheets for dear life as I felt myself getting close and losing control.

"Uhh!" I moaned.

He picked my legs up and throw them over his shoulders and began to become more intense with his tongue motions.

"I'm coming!" I moaned loudly as I released my juices.

Dave stood up on two feet and removed his ethika boxers from around his waist. The size of his ginormous member  left me in total shock.

I got onto my knees and started with long, slow licks from top to bottom, then teased a little with my tongue on the head. Then I started deepthroating him, licking the base of his member with my tongue while he was deep inside my mouth. I was constantly moaning and giving him lustful looks. I knew when he was approaching orgasm because of the way he was moving and how hard he was in my mouth.

He picked me up and tossed me on the bed before I could even finish him off. He spread my legs as far as they could go and tapped his member on my center two times before slowly putting his tip in.

I could feel my honeypot slightly stretching from the size of Dave's manhood. I pressed my hand onto his abdomen due to the pressure I started to feel down there.

He quickly removed my hand and dove into me even deeper causing loud gasps to leave my mouth.

"Dave uhhhh!" I called out as he gave me deep intense strokes that sent me over the edge.

Occasionally dirty talking in my ear he also paid attention to my body and learned my spots quickly. His strokes became more intense as he was getting close to release his orgasm.

"Fuck!" He grunted releasing himself.

We kissed passionately and made our way to the bathroom to get cleaned up.

Once we were finished we laid in the bed next to each other and admired one another until the room was feeler with our soft snores.

===================================

⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

𝙷𝚎𝚢 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚎𝚜, 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚘!
𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 & 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝
𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙 𝚖𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚜 :)

𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫

𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚛𝚞𝚍𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏. 𝙶𝚘 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎 :)