Part twenty five.

The next morning was nothing short of everyone enjoying the view of our new baby.

"Yurrrr!" A few of Dave's friends said coming in loudly.

"Damn I just got her to go back to sleep." Dave chanted while rocking the baby.

"My bad man." Shooter said washing his hands.

Janice and I made signs early this morning for all visitors to wash and sanitize their hands along with wearing a face mask to protect our brand new baby girl.

The room was filled with pink balloons and people who were going to protect Kairi with all their heart.

"Oh my goodness." A familiar voice said coming through the door.

It was Jeremy and Brianna coming in bearing gifts, as well as pink balloons like everyone else.

"As if she isn't spoiled enough." I chanted giving the two of them a hug.

Everyone sat around the room and admired Kairi as she was in her fathers arms cooing. Dave didn't put her down for one second as I could tell it was love at first sight for him.

The beginning of motherhood has just started for me. I was looking forward to teaching my daughter the essential things to get her through life.

A few hours had went past and the room began to clear out as I became tired and decided to lay down for a nap.

*Few hours later

*Few hours later

I looked over to see Kairi sound asleep right along side of her father and grandmother. It was a bittersweet moment as I wished I could've shared this moment with my parents and/or Riley and José.

I felt as if within the past year my entire life has fallen apart along with coming back together as Dave's family accepted me with open arms.

"Good morning." A nurse whispered walking in with a clipboard.

She continued to check my vitals along with giving me a few medications.

Once she was done I began digging through the handbag to fish out hygiene products to take a shower.

"You sure that baby isn't mine?" A deep voice said approaching me from behind chuckling.

I turned around swiftly and was stunned by the face that stood before me.