Part two.

I sat up in the bed yawning and stretching my arms.

I stepped my feet into my fluffy house slippers and made my way to the bathroom to began my morning routine.

My phone rang indicating I had a incoming FaceTime call from Jeremy.

I picked up not saying a word because my tooth brush was occupying my mouth.

"Good morning my love!" Jeremy shouted causing me to almost choke on my tooth paste.

Finishing up with brushing my teeth, I rinsed my mouth and returned to my FaceTime call with Jeremy.

"Good morning babe, so I know this is random but tell me about this Dave character." I asked.

I wanted to know more about Dave and what kind of person he was. He had some sort of money if he was coming to one of the best law firms here in New York.

"Well he's a rapper, he goes by Dave East. Girl he has money, when I tell you money. Bitch money, apparently he's some ex drug dealer turned businessman but now his past is catching up with him so he came to us." Jeremy said eating his yogurt.

"Hmm interesting." I said wondering off.

"Oh bitch you like him don't you?" Jeremy asked blushing.

"I mean he's cute but Riley would killed me if I bought a guy like him home." I admitted.

"What she don't know won't kill her, okurrr!" Jeremy snapped his fingers.

We both chatted for at least twenty more minutes before we decided we were going to go out and do some shopping.

It was Saturday and we had nothing else to do so why not.?

I got up and proceeded to the rest of my morning duties. I laid out the perfect outfit, and hopped into the shower and washed my entire body.

Finishing up with my shower I wrapped a towel around my tiny body and sat down at my vanity to do some light makeup.

"Lauren!" Riley called out from the next room.

She acts like she don't have two feet to get up and come talk to me like a human being.

"Come in here I'm getting dressed." I called back.

Finishing up my makeup I sprayed setting spray all over my face and proceeded to finish up with the rest of my hygiene.

"Where you going?" Riley asked being nosey per usual.

"Out with a couple colleagues." I replied dryly.

Riley was literally only four years older than me, and she acted as if she was my mother.

"Making friends already? See I told you it wouldn't be as bad as you thought." Riley said tapping my shoulder.

We chatted for a few minutes before I finished applying the last few details on my outfit.