Part thirty one.

Dave Speaks

I sat at the edge of the bed with a few thoughts on my mind, I watched Lauren sleep soundly as I sparked up a morning blunt.

I knew she deserved better than me and I've never doubted that but the thought of her being with another nigga made me wanna punch a hole in the wall.

My phone buzzed on the night stand as I read the text message.

Raine 🤫: I know you're getting my text messages punk ass nigga but keep playing with me and imma make sure ya little wifey find out about us.

••••••

I deleted the text message and put out my blunt making my way to the bathroom to start my morning routine. I'd be lying if I said I was faithful the entire duration of Lauren and I relationship.

Truth is I fucked off a couple times with different bitches whenever Lauren and I wasn't seeing eye to eye. But she was nothing like those other women, she was different.

I never knew what love at first sight was until I laid my eyes on her at the law firm that day. She was classy and was making shit out of herself, I was proud of her and didn't even know her.

"East shorty way outta ya league." My homie Shooter said as he noticed me eyeing her.

Now she my whole wife.

Finishing up the rest of my morning hygiene, I found myself a fit for the day and zoomed downstairs to fix myself a quick breakfast.

••••

Scraping up the rest of my eggs off of my plate, I washed my dish and soon headed out the door.

I hopped into my Bentley and immediately hooked my phone up to Bluetooth making a phone call.

Raine: Oh now you wanna call?

Raine said chuckling.

East: Look ma I don't know what yo problem is but don't bring my wife into shit Aight? Bring back that DNA test that clear me of all accusations and we good, but if you wanna keep playing with fire you gone end up burnt.

I said hanging up on Raine.

Raine was some random Instagram bitch I fucked on a few times down in Atlanta. Lauren and I wasn't on good terms at the time so I did what any man would've done, fucked.

 Lauren and I wasn't on good terms at the time so I did what any man would've done, fucked