Part three.

*Later that night

Just finishing up with my hygiene, I sat at my vanity and began applying my makeup. The time now was nine thirty and Dave's show started at eleven so I had enough time.

My phone rang indicating I had an incoming call from Brianna.

"Hey girly!" She shouted through the phone.

"Hey baby mama!" Jeremy called out indicating it was a three way call.

We all chatted for about twenty minutes and went over some last minute details about our outfits.

Finishing up our phone call I was finally finished and ready to go out and have a good time. I've never been to a night club before just because I'm under twenty one and was always scared to use a fake ID.

Good thing Dave put us on his personal guest list and we're good to go.

"Riley, I'll be home later on tonight don't wait up for me." I explained.

"Girl look at you living your best life, yassss I'm here for it." Riley said snapping her fingers.

We both chuckled and gave each other a hug before I disappeared into the hallway of our apartment

Finally outside I could hear pop smoke blasting from Brianna's car before I even got in.

I ain't gon' lie, I need you
Don't let me in it (don't let me in it)
I might just breed you, look (I might just breed you)
She said she wanna be a teacher
Damn, in my head, she would look good as a teacher
She would look good as a teacher

"Oh my God Lauren you look the fuck good!" Brianna exclaimed while applying lip gloss.

"Thank you, and that's all you miss mamas." I replied.

"Thanks girl, I try." Brianna said finishing up with her last touches.

The drive to Jeremy house was at least ten minutes away from mines, we picked him up and headed towards the club what looked like it had a line wrapped around the corner