Part nine.

The next morning had approached and I made my way to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face.

As I finished up I could hear chatter from downstairs in Dave's kitchen, sounded like a woman.

I threw on something presentable and made my way downstairs.

"Well hello there. You must be Lauren?" The same woman from last night said.

She stood up to give me a hug and I was totally lost.

"I'm sorry, I'm Ashley, Dave's big sister." She said reaching out for a handshake.

"Please to meet you." I replied.

I could feel Dave burning a hole in my face right now. I felt insanely stupid and slightly uncomfortable.

"I'm sorry about last night." I blurted out.

"Sis no need to apologize, if I came home intoxicated and some bitch was walking out of my man house I would've snapped too." Ashley said tossing a piece of bacon in her mouth.

I'm glad she understands.

"Why couldn't you just have said that last night?" I said turning to Dave who was pouring me a glass of orange juice.

"Do you know how hard it is to convince an intoxicated person that their insane?" He said laughing.

"Screw you." I said playfully pushing him.

"I'm sorry." I said reaching for a hug.

"I forgive you." He said as he moved my hair out my face and leaned down for a kiss.

Ashley clapped at us for making up.

"Well I'm going to let you two love birds go." Ashley said getting up from the bar stool.

We walked her to the door and said our goodbyes.

I went back upstairs to finish up the rest of my hygiene and find an outfit to wear from the few items Dave had for me at his house.

Even though last night events consisted of me being drunk and belligerent, I still couldn't shake the thought of Dave laying his hands on me

Is this him showing his true colors?